Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Welcome Back Kill Em All! :p

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kill 'Em All, Apr 20, 2013

1. May 23, 2012
    Good to be back with the 1 and only PlagueFest! Had some, well most of the greatest times with this community. Happy to see we still got our lovely management and we ditched the "not so lovely" one's hehe. Too bad most of our regulars got perma banned :/ I was thinkin how about we just wipe the ban list clean? If it hasn't been done already. Give everyone a fresh start why not? Of course not the hackers or recent bans. It's just an idea I love pF and wouldn't we want as many players on as possible? = more money too! And hey if they act up again perma ban them back to kingdom come! I just know a lot of respected players are no longer welcome here and they did contribute a lot to the community. Anyways give it a thought upper management :smile: and Like I said it's good to be back :smile: See you guys around! Much love and be safe out there..The world is going nuts! Later :smile:
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Nov 19, 2010
    • May 23, 2012
    • Sep 6, 2010
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 23, 2012
        Thanks bro! Man we gotta get our team back!
      • Feb 3, 2012
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • May 23, 2012
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Welcome back Kill 'em I remember you from a little while ago.
          And i don't think that would be a good idea :razz: There are a lot of people that need to stay banned, which is quite a long list xD
          I like your friendly thinking though :grin:
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Mar 12, 2008

True, but

Easier to keep them banned, less hassle

(Citation needed) The ones that actually contribute are the ones that are not banned.

Welcome back.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Welcome back, my thoughts have been posted by Gangsta and Taters already, so just a simple hello/welcome back :razz:
            • Dec 27, 2012
              I'll look forward to play with you again buddy.:thumbsup:
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Hello Kill 'Em All! Talking as Bfly here! Welcome back, bud. Nice playing with you again.
            • Jun 11, 2012
              I came here for the tuna, sadly none was provided
              Benderius, Apr 20, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Apr 20, 2013