Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Welcome to Norway all you criminals

Discussion in In The News started by Trond, Sep 23, 2014

1. Jul 20, 2012
    http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/...m-notorisk-kriminell-paa-facebook/a/23302018/

This is the heaven for criminals where you are too sick to be punished and too healthy to be forced to see a voodoo shrink.

In school you are not taught whats important in life. You are not taught to think. You are taught to only memorize: all the stuff you never ever have no use for later in life. We have criminals governing this country, and thats why their like-minded friends are not judged for being responsible for themselves and for what they do. This is Norway, your paradise for criminals.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 25, 2014
      time to learn a new language then :struggle:
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jul 20, 2012
        It basicly says human beings cant live together and never will.
      • Oct 24, 2013
        So why didn't you just tell us that in the first place.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 20, 2012
          Because you might not believe me without evidence how bad it has become on this planet. Most people choose to ignore and only think about themselves and so the problems grows until technology is so advanced it can easily annihilate everyone.

Technology is the only thing that evolves. Psychological we are all the same as we were million of years ago.
        • Nov 29, 2010
          You're typing this on a computer. You have that luxury.

Is the world going to spontaneously combust? Are our political boundaries de-stabilizing and leading to an all-out war with a superpower? Have any WMD's been offensively used in the past 6 decades? Do we have a predominant percentage of our population dying of starvation? Is our military our government? Are we dying from a disease? Is the US pointing nukes at itself?

Really,
          Clam Chowder, Sep 23, 2014 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Sep 23, 2014
        • Jul 20, 2012
          And it all starts within. Going to such a large extends is a result of what we are.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          I've been reading the whole thread twice and I have no idea wtf is going on.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 20, 2012
            Criminals in Norway are too sick to be jailed and too mentally healthy to be sent to a warlock. What that means is as in this case he could just continue to do whatever he wanted and people are helpless and started to talk if they had to reverse to old days where they watched each others back.

No its not a book nor a movie, its how Norwegians with powers are -- useless eaters who should be exterminated from the face of this planet so kind and rational people may prosper and live in peace and happiness. But there are too many sociopaths and psychopaths on this planet with and without power that runs things as if this reality was suppose to simulate hell.

I do ask myself deeply why, and then MH370 happens because I took a spiritual journey and God was like fuck no you are getting too close to the truth.
          • Nov 29, 2010
            Huh. When was the last time I heard about a mass shooting in Norway?
          • Jul 20, 2012
            I dont know what you know, but do you need to ask yourself that on the internet??
          • Nov 29, 2010
            So as you said, and what I could make from your points is that Norway just allowed a criminal to go free (a notorious one at that from Google translate.)

Is this a common trend? Do you feel unsafe walking downtown in fear someone is going to pull a gun on you? Do you fear for your life every day?

Let me put this into perspective, you're bitching about one if the most peaceful countries in the world (a really low rate of crime) for letting out one criminal and to you it's suddenly it's the end of the world.

Holy fuck they let loose one criminal, oh god look at the riots, Norway as a country is done for, what lawlessness, wake up people Norway is in a fucking state of anarchy.
            Clam Chowder, Sep 24, 2014 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Sep 24, 2014
          • Jul 20, 2012
            From the article it is one, but it is far from the first one. There are many examples. Also it was easier for the government to help the globalists bombing nations than to solve crimes and to help the innocent at home.

I dont go out in the cities in evenings nor in the weekends, too much sociopathic and psychopatic behaviour.

What do you mean by peaceful country? People here are psychological the same as anywhere in the world. The rate is low to you if you compare crime rate against a country with 10x the inhabitants, which is fallacy comparison.
            The worst problem isnt the numbers of crimes but how many reports the police throws away because they wont or cant or dont bother to solve them, it is frightening high.
          • Nov 29, 2010
            For every 100 thousand people in america there are 4.7 homicides

In Norway that number is 2.2 less than half. Do some research before spouting sensationalist garbage

Shit son, you're Makin it sound like you're from a 3rd world nation..
            • Winner Winner x 1
              Clam Chowder, Sep 24, 2014 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Sep 24, 2014
            • Feb 21, 2007
              you should sign a petition for norway to allow its non-criminal citizens to carry RPGs in public. Reason for this is your cited article and need for personal security. Why RPGs you may ask? Cuz that would be cool.
              • Funny Funny x 3
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Oct 24, 2013
                In a country full of nazi sympathizers you're homicide rate is still pathetic. I lived in the murder capital of the USA for about 7 years.
                Unless you deal with the conflicts of an under educated society that is granted the freest rights to firearms in all the nation and first world countries, you sir have nothing to worry about.
                Im going to guess you've never been approached to join Nazi gangs or had guns put in your face?
                Because untill you experience that, you won't know anything.
                My neighbor who was a fireman and local hero was shot in the face simply for telling someone to slow down.
                I used to go to a bar downtown for music until it was shut down after it got shot up by the confederate hammer skins.
                I really doubt you know what it's like to live in a place called North Florida which is the furthest South you can go in America
              • Jul 20, 2012

If we follow your logic that means to be a criminal you have to kill, if not = go free, just as I was starting the thread with, criminals go free, and your mindset is the reason why criminals go free. Busted.
                Post Merged, Sep 24, 2014
                This planet needs depopulation, re-schooling, centralize people into cities, get rid of competition, group people into what they are good at (see: re-schooling) because life starts when you are young, get rid of belief systems and manmade religions, what you do in private is your business and not forcing ideals unto others, a green world will be the result of this and so no more pollution. Nationality is a dangerous thing, everyone is arming themselves and compete against each other when humans should be working together, and so no more poverty.
                Post Merged, Sep 24, 2014
                All European countries have nazi sympathizers even America, but Norway doesnt have many for the law-enforcement to be concerned like Eastern Europe.
                What do you mean pathetic? You are basicly saying it like you meant it to be there should be more.

Another ignorant who thinks criminality is only when someone is murdering.

What drugs are you using? People on medications tends to drift away from topics.

What is it you dont get? Sociopaths and psychopaths exists ALL OVER THE WORLD!
              • Oct 29, 2010
                I can't tell if he's trolling or actually nuts. Either way 10/10.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 24, 2013
                  He is in a state of inner turmoil set off by his lack of power in his environment.
                  Not intentionally trolling, he is just a sensationalized moron.