Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Well Goodbye everyone, was fun =)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Yung Boi, Aug 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2015
    I've played on plaguefest for 4 years+. Was fun, and I met a lot of funny interesting people. I was permanently banned today for asking this question-

"any level 3's on" * no response*

" I have a curious question, is it possible for someone of that rank to be demoted?" ( I don't know whos in that category, so it not aimed at anyone, I don't know whos a level 3, at this point im assuming dani will speak to me, because I thought she was the highest rank??)

" and if demoted, what would cause a demotion?"

perma banned. I was not aware certain questions were against the rules? !rules doesn't have anything in that category?

well I guess that's it

Good bye yawl

@Grape @Caraxes @ishbu123 @Oxazebam @Tony The Tiger @Dani @John Doe @sir.analthema

@Circa @Kuku @Tekky @AgoraphobicNosebleed
    Post Merged, Aug 23, 2015
    ps, don't mind the dennis picture. I like that show

Attached Files:

• Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Aug 15, 2015
      Hey so what's the likelihood of Yung Boi being unpermabanned. Despite what you think a lot of people like him and he's hilarious. Honestly, I think him questioning an admin isn't good enough reason and his bark is really worse than his bite. I just feel like its silly to get so mad over nothing. Anyways, listen to me or don't listen to me but Plaguefest is the only server I go on and it won't be the same without Yung Boi and I'm sure there's many others that agree. I don't really play video games a lot and this is the only server I frequent mainly because admins for the most part are not stuck up and let things slide. So please reconsider. Thanks.
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Sep 14, 2008
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Nov 29, 2012
            Makes me sad :frown: Will miss playing with ya.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              You know what you need to learn? Same thing I had to learn. You need to keep your mouth shut when it's not your turn to speak. When you get that right, you'll never run into trouble.

Save yourself some trouble 'cause it doesn't seem like you're enjoying PlagueFest. Good luck on your future endeavors.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Dec 30, 2006
                I guess we gave you enough time for you to decide which pool you wanted to jump into, kiddie or adult. Good luck on your future endeavors.
                • Funny Funny x 2
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Feb 8, 2013
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  Oh snap! Didn't see you said that. Maybe we're both being optimistic for him, cuz you know, he gangsta.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Jun 29, 2014
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      Ya know these famous words, "You can bring a person out of the ghetto, but you may never bring the ghetto out of the person."
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Aug 15, 2015
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Jan 12, 2015
                          Asked one question. was not looking for trouble, or to cause distress in anyone's over exaggerating heart. And I was never trolling on the mic. weird.

I appreciate the disrespect followed by a good luck tho.

thanks yawl
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Apr 9, 2007
                            Warned you and KillerMP3 to stop attacking each-other, gave you a final warning as you have received tens about KillerMP3 specifically. Silenced you both for about 10 minutes, unsilenced you both. Level changed, then you started poking shit at his demotion; so you're done.

If this was the first time, or even the first person you've done this to, it would be significantly different.
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Jan 12, 2015
                              I did enjoy pf, but people like this make the server not that fun. I'm not too upset, if this is how the server will continue to be ran, im fine leaving off to newer games. It was the players I enjoyed. Not the Poor choice of management or those chosen for leadership roles.
                              30 minutes or more went by, and we did not mention or talk to each other in anyway. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Glad you are assuming things, and taking sides.
                              poking shit at his demotion, like id have any knowledge on what rank, or ranks he was. All im aware of, is he got admin again like a month ago? or something? idk. but word. Sound legit I guess........ O.o
                            • Aug 15, 2015
                              Dude can you just ban him for a week or something. Everybody on the server wants him back. He's not a menace. He's fun to play with.
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Jan 12, 2015
                                Why does a admin continue to attack or harass me, is another question that's probably going to go unnoticed. when warned numerous times, months in a row. Weird. again, we stopped all " attacks" on each other. Tho I did notice him subtweeting me essentially, I was never directing any comments towards him

when I say " I think admins should be more professional, when I was admin, I was taught to leave the ego at home, and be professional and roll with any punches" (not that I was throwing any at admins)
                              • Feb 18, 2011
                                • Like Like x 2
                                • Winner Winner x 1
                                • Apr 9, 2007
                                  He was banned for three weeks in January for the same kind of shit. I don't see the pattern changing.
                                  • Funny Funny x 1
                                  • Sep 30, 2014
                                    i'll miss playing on zm with you bud, there won't be nearly as much laughter on the server without you. Keep in touch
                                    • Agree Agree x 1
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.