Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Well I'm out.

Discussion in Introductions started by Mast3r_T0ast, Feb 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 25, 2011
    Well, I am leaving Plaguefest. This clan used to be fun back before my mobo broke, then I come back to pF hoping for it all to be the same. I get here and higher ups treating lvl 1-2's like shit, higher ups abusing out the ass hole, but bitch at us when we do it, 99% of this community has become total dick heads, 100's of dumbass new admins, and last but not least, the minecraft backup load bs. That backup deleted about 50% of our island, and why did they do it? Oh, for absolutely no apparent reason. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Anywho, Fuck this place, I'm done.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
  3. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]What you say Toasty, is kinda true on some people indeed, bad to see u leaving :frown:[/font]
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Where's the thread saying that you lost half your island? I'm unaware of any data loss (I know in the last couple days Services was rebooted, and it wasn't started properly so an old backup was launched instead of the current version). Thorazine came into Mumble and I dragged him into Ray's channel. As far as I know, it was fixed.

As far as the higher ups abusing... Again, as far as I'm aware there are no issues. Not to be offensive, but SAS and some of the other clowns who have left are part of the problem. If you want to join them, by all means you're welcome to. If you don't let us know what the problem is, there's no chance to fix it.

Thanks.
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    The island isnt fixed. I know its not. Hence the reason I griefed the shit out of the server.
    And on that note, This is my last post on pF, after this I will be gone.

Hopefully I shall see some of you good fellows later, Goodbye.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    I guess you've made your choice. Thanks for being a dickhead on your way out.

:locked:
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Well now, someones a little bit of an asshole ay? You grief the server due to a technical issue, which no one could control mind you, and then go off to cry about it (among other things), when you didn't even attempt to notify any higher ups of the issues or assist in resolving them. We don't need the likes of you running your unappreciative mouth around here. Glad you're kicking yourself out, I'll help you a bit with a ban to ensure you don't come back in once you're out in the cold.
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.