Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Well, it was fun pF'ers

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Seeker, Feb 13, 2012

1. Jan 21, 2011
    But the time has come for me to step down from being admin. With school and life becoming more and more hectic as time goes on, I just don't have the proper time to devote to this wonderful community. I'll still come around when I can and play ZM with you guys and I'll check the forums when I'm bored, but I won't be around as much as I have lately. It's time for me to get my priorities in line and get though this college stuff.
    I wish you all the best.
    Seeker
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Jun 10, 2011
    • Nov 29, 2010
      :frown: I wish you luck, hopefully you can return
    • Dec 7, 2010
      That explains why you became Cheekers. :cat:
    • Jun 17, 2011
      Awwwww seeker~! :crying: I'll miss you~! Hope you the best with school & life!!!
    • Sep 17, 2011
      :rosedead: Why are you doing this to us...
      I go to school full-time in a hectic field for sound engineering in music recording and sound design for film, and I still find time. :smile: jussssayin.
      But I understand. I hope school goes well because that is more important! Good Luck!:rose:
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Aw, another one gone. :frown: Good luck Seeker.
    • Aug 18, 2006
      So many people leaving recently... :pissedoff:

Just kidding... We'll see you around! I'll miss seeing you your avatar.
    • Sep 22, 2010
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • May 27, 2008
      You were a wonderful addition to Plague Fest's LSA, Seeks. It's a bummer that you have to leave, but real life priorities are much more important. It's been fun having you here!

We'll see you around!
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Damn bro, sorry to hear this. However, your reasons are good! It's all about priorities, bro. Thanks for being a boss LSA - I'm sure it'll be waiting for you if you get some more free time in the future.

I hope you'll still play video games with us and stuff!! :grin:
    • Jul 1, 2010
      ^ This. Real life should always take priority, and I wish you the best of luck in everything! Glad to see that you will be sticking around.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Sucks that you have to go :\ but I'm glad you will still be playing, see you on the servers whenever! Good luck with life to :smile:
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Jan 31, 2012
      Me 2, so imma see you around buddy :smile:
    • Dec 3, 2011
      Oh Ray, we always come back you see :razz: pF is for me the best community i ever found, thats why i cant keep missing it :shutmouth: and seeker you come back soooon !!!
    • Mar 16, 2008
      Love you seeks. Don't forget us.
    • Jul 14, 2008