Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Well it's school time :(

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Sep 4, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Well everyone, summer was a lot of fun but hella quick and now we teenagers and kids go back to school. I want to wish all the good luck to the people who go to college and school and those who already started. My school starts tomorrow and I'm upset that there will be no more CSS or cs go or any other type of game till Saturday. My opinion is to put my head in studying and do better in science this year and make my aunt, once proud and also my parents who are away from me who are willing to see me passing and having a good future. Good luck to everyone else on this and believe me, put your head off the computer and focus on studying or else you will end up being a trash man or something else because of gaming.I hope everyone here can understand this and I'm not trying to be god or anything by saying this but it's the right thing to do.
  2. Nov 28, 2010
    LOl your going back to school, in Australia we are comning up to a 2 week break lol bad luck on going back to school but good luck on reaching your goals
  3. Jan 5, 2012
    Good luck on your school Mario, ill miss you on zm.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      School is fun, try to make it fun as you can. You might not like it now, but I assure you that later on you will miss, as currently you probably don't realise what lovely and 'peaceful' time you are going throught :smile:

Anyways that's the way it usually is and actually should be x)

Good luck in any case!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 14, 2008
        True words, enjoy school and all the stupid stuff you can do while on it! Good luck, Mario.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 29, 2010
          Aaaaah. School for me is waking up 5:30 in the morning and catching the bus and coming home at 4. Some time in between there is maybe going to be a nap.
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Oct 8, 2009
            that's harsh clam :frown: i don't feel as bad anymore about my two 1hr classes that are on different days and i waste gas going to school and i sit at school for hour before my classes even start just so i can get good parking. -.-
          • Feb 14, 2012
            I wish I could go back to a time when all I had to worry about was school.
            • Agree Agree x 4
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Just came back omg. I know nobody this year in school. 10th grade was better. Senya I'll miss you on zm too butni'm sure I'll be on zm on Saturdays. School is fun as you guys mentioned but the problem is getting lost at the first day as there are 500+ classes in my high school and losing all the friends you had last year. Anyways, thank you everyone.
            • Dec 19, 2008
              I started school too, Junior in High School. Probably going to be my hardest year yet.
            • Feb 12, 2012
              started my new school 2 weeks ago i got piled by a shit ton of homework 2 days in :razz: gl mario!
            • Mar 13, 2010
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • May 14, 2011

the one about aka
              • Mar 13, 2010
                hah, I gotta fix the links and things for my signature. And that conversation was way fucking funnier as we were listening to it on mumble as it happened.