Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Well simple Anti Stack Suggestion

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by drippy, Aug 1, 2014

1. Feb 15, 2014
    Disable Anti stack for some Maps like minas Trith cuz no point of using cades if anti stack is enable and zm can easily break it :beauty:
    ps(sorry if its in wrong section)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Dec 27, 2013
        Allways the same shit first we want it to be able then disable then again able. . .
        I agree at some point, it is way to easy for zombies to break through (with anti-stack).
        But it is wayy to easy to grief with cades when its disabled.

How ever im up for trying to disable it again, so admins can take care of griefer and trolls. (It`s just wayyyy to hard to find the person who did it)
        But please let it only be on minas - all other maps are fine x)
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 15, 2014
          i dont get it how can u can find out with anti stack who caded whom or any troll ? :arrogant:
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Perhaps there is a config we can pack into the map that unloads the anti stack plugin? or a config that executes on the map start that disables it.
        • Dec 10, 2013
          retzlah we need !sm and !stopsound at once, you saw all the ruckus going on in ze_grey today at testing, it would've been avoided if we just had !sm

!stopsound is complimentary but people here would be thankful if pF had those plugins
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            That doesnt have anything to do with this thread.
          • Sep 30, 2013
            Remove Mountain escape, to keep this relevant to the thread, remove anti stack from Mako (this map should be on 24/7 btw) so I can get some epic stack win action.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              I don't get what the problem is, all those zomies are supposed to be able to hit it so anti-stack should be enabled. We just have to defend better, that's all.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Nov 17, 2012
                Minas has been beaten many times with Anti-Stack enabled, it just depends on the team.

Non-Anti-Stack has it's problems, Zombies can get stuck at one cade, "stacks" can be un-infectable and delay the round. Also makes some maps too easy.
              • Mar 20, 2012
                It sounds fair how you write it, but no joris

remove minas...or lets do a plugin where humans cant buy nades and only have 30 ammo, this would be added more likely

You always write that ...I cant remember one time, can anybody else ? Like without setting the difficulty in admin room?
              • Nov 17, 2012
                I think a few times lately, but a fair while ago is mainly when we would win. . So yeah, just depends on the players :razz:
              • Mar 20, 2012
                Ye must be me playing with all the noobs for the last years

I was writing something...but I dont care anymore. Minas is dead for me on pf. You should ask yourself what the mapper wanted and not what you think of it...we changed the map so much
              • Feb 15, 2014
                I think u r not playing in pf now days Never expect anyone to defend (especially people hugging door) If zm are being caded and cannot break cade there are special item at certain level in minas which can easily break cades eg- troll , barrel etc.....:doh:
              • May 17, 2014
                NO terrible idea then the whole server would have me muted!
              • Mar 20, 2012
                and what command enables it again for other maps?
              • Feb 27, 2012

If the plugin is set to load automatically, it will load again on the next map start. So there's no need to worry about it not being there for the next map.
              • Feb 15, 2014
                So are u guys are going to disable anti stack for minas? or ... No?
              • Aug 12, 2012
                oh I miss those days when there was no anti-stack, but I agree with drips