Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Welp....i know who i'm voting for

Discussion in In The News started by Hitman 47, May 6, 2015

1. Feb 13, 2014
    I don't vote for anything above local. Popular Vote is a fucking joke these days. Until the Electoral [sic?] College is abolished, I refuse to vote as it doesn't matter.
  2. May 15, 2011
    Please keep Obama America. He's like the sorry letter to us for having to raise you like a child for so long.
  3. Dec 27, 2012
    I didn't watch the full video (I stopped around 2:56) but I heavily dislike when politicians talk about God. God should never be mixed into politics. I don't know if that's what he did later in the video but I know there are politicians who do. Teachings of morality and what is wrong or right is all good but you're not there to be a teacher. You're there to deliver your opinion on what is right and what you think your country and people needs, which is why God and religion should be left aside. For more reasons than one, and I ain't gonna bother posting what or why.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    This guy is less nut than Ted Cruz, a sweet Canadian boy that you broke like Bieber, but still a nut.
  5. Oct 25, 2012
    He may be a nut but he has something that none of the other candidate's do........that being experience

NO we didn't want Obama in the first place
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Hilary has more experience. Heck if you want to talk about actual political experience, Sanders has more than Cruz and Huckabee combined. And at least Cruz didn't start out as a Fox media evangelist.

Nobody wanted Batman also and look what he did for Chicago.
    • Apr 18, 2012
      Serb_Power, May 7, 2015 Last edited by Serb_Power, May 7, 2015
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Jun 11, 2012
      lol. lol. How nice of you to talk for all of america. /sarcasm.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      lol. lol. Remember how we got into a fight because you were supporting Obama? You're a Obama fan. Ur bad. Good for the good, though.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Discussions about future servers don't even stay civil and you thought it'd be a good idea to post about politics, hitman?
    • Jul 8, 2012
      But I can respect different view points lol. Doesn't mean I agree, just that I understand that not everyone is the same. Not true for some people.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 14, 2010
        America doesn't need another republican to ruin the economy and set certain freedoms like Obama care and gay marriage back 20 years. And his religion should not be allowed to have any effect on his policies, but whatever. No matter who wins, Congress will be bad and America will still be hated.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Sep 2, 2014
          • Winner Winner x 3
          • Feb 13, 2014

[IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Jan 21, 2011
            • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
            • Jun 11, 2012
              Just funking vote right. Allegiance never pays.

[IMG]
              • Winner Winner x 1