Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WELP need a new Gaming Mouse

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kim, Dec 5, 2013

1. May 30, 2012
    Welp guys i'm tired of this stupid Logitech gaming mouse that keep turning on and off *not a wireless tho*
    and i would like to hear your suggestions as i will order one ASAP.
    All i need is some names to search on as i am not very clever on Gaming mouses...

I play Shooting games(CSS/CSGO...), i don't really play RPG but i do rarely play Oldschool RuneScape.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT:
    Prices at 0$-200$ are OK.
    Kim, Dec 5, 2013 Last edited by Kim, Dec 5, 2013
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    Razer mice are good, mine is 2 years old and it still works fine. (Scrolling LED is kinda half-broken tho.)
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Razer Ouroboros is what I have and it works fine for me.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Yet overpriced... If you can find the Razer Deathadder on sale, i'd get that one.

I've been using a Gigabyte M6900 Gaming Mouse, and it's wonderful. On-the-fly DPI switching (can set whatever the DPI's you want with their software) 5 mouse buttons, and max 3000 DPI. Not the highest DPI, but it's good enough. I think it was $25 at my local computer store. There's other good Gigabyte Gaming Mice, i just can't remember what model they are D:

Only other mouse i'd consider getting is the Logitech G500. I've used it before and it was a wonderful mouse. Also had really great reviews.
    Post Merged, Dec 5, 2013
    I have a $10 mouse from Walmart that does that, but changes LED colours much smoother.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 30, 2012
      I actually had two of "Razer Deathadder" in my lifetime, both end up multi clicking constantly.
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Good choice. I like the flashing logo on it the most.
      • May 30, 2012
        @Dharkk has a rat7 and loves it. I had the rat5 and it was amazing. Not sure about the MMO edition. One problem I had with the rat7 was with the laser. It uses 2 lasers, one for horizontal tracking and one for vertical, and one of them would stop working at random times allowing me to only look up and down or left and right. It was bothersome so I stuck with my rat5 until it died after 2 years of use.
      • Nov 29, 2010
        I have the rat 9, and been working wonders for me. Make sure you get a good gaming mat though, As @Seeker described, the lasers can get mucked up and so the pads won't get scratched up so badly.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        I have the g600(MMO mouse) and love it. Most Razer or Logitech and Rat are good. I approve of them all.
      • Mar 19, 2011
        N B K, Dec 5, 2013 Last edited by N B K, Dec 5, 2013
      • Feb 1, 2011
        • Jul 14, 2010
          Okay guys my goal is done i have just ordered a new gaming mice, thank you so much for your time.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 14, 2010
          • May 30, 2012
            I found interest in the Mad Catz M.M.O.7 Mouse - Black, i decided to give a more expensive mice a try, i never tried a Mad Catz before so i guess it will be worth of a try, thank you. Idk why i choosed the MMO one, it just look a bit more epic than the Mad Catz 7 one heh, i choosed the Orange/Black one.
            And i am super happy for you guys to reply so fast as i wanted to order one ASAP since my currently mice is about to break into piece.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              ew mad catz. Whichever kid people liked the least had to use the Mad Catz n64 controller to play mario kart when i was a kid. Hopefully for your sake they've gotten better since then :razz: