Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Westersand Extreme Won by PlagueFest

Discussion in Entertainment started by mathroy3, May 25, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2011
    Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Feb 2, 2013
      Wow, awesome! That was pretty epic. :cute:
    • Apr 3, 2013
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 20, 2012
        Pretty amazing. Didn't realize i was that excited though.. damn.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Jan 14, 2012
        • Nov 26, 2011
          If you're so excited that I compare your victory cries to that of the sounds an old man makes when pissing, you know you're overly excited.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 17, 2012
            Since this map was made for unlimited ammo i'm not really sure if we can beat the highest difficulty or if it's impossible with limited.
          • Mar 20, 2012
            We got to epic last night and almost beat it in one attempt, so I have high hopes of beating it on plaguefest. Godmode is where the unlimited ammo making it extremely easier comes into play, and even with limited ammo it's quite possible. Just not sure how long it will take us to do that however.
          • May 27, 2012
            I wouldn't say its exactly made for unlimited ammo. All maps are easier with unlimited, just since this was made by someone who usually plays unlimited, it may be harder than most maps. But in saying that, with enough teamwork no maps are really that bad, as seen here. ^^

Good job everyone who won. :shock:
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Sep 8, 2012
              Oh, I wish I could be there if/when you guys get to god mode. It will be so funny to see you guys get to the end.
            • Mar 30, 2012
              The map was NOT made for unlimited ammo. It was just tested on Hellz. All versions past 6 are balanced for limited ammo.
            • Mar 30, 2013

If you can beat Epic-Mod, you can beat the God Mod, there are things that change like the Cover's area, and at the end of the ship, when you killed Chaos, you dont win yet because you need to kill a soldier who launch lasers
            • Feb 11, 2012
              OMFG my stomach hurts so bad from laughing at that one guy. At around 3:02 poo screams in the mic "USE HEAL NOWWWW!!" Omg i cant stop laughing..ofc its Afamad with heal too makes it so much better.
              • Funny Funny x 3
              • Feb 3, 2012

(Shout out to 200 posts)