Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What About Box Rooms (Maps: CrazyCity & Winterfun)

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Highlander, Oct 21, 2010

1. Sep 6, 2010
    Alright. I think the box rooms on maps: zm_crazycity and winterfun need special attention. I've played on those maps quite a few times and to my experience it gets ridiculously hard to kill humans there.
    Unless somebody makes a mistake and comes too close to the edge no zombie can reach them especially if there are 2-3 players consistently firing at the entrance. I know that those are not crouch spots but people in there get dozens of kills...and could those be possibly considered as illegal spots?

Attached Files:

2. Apr 4, 2009
    Think there is a old thread about this.

Edit - http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/3183-illegal-spot/page__st__30
  3. Aug 2, 2010
    The box room on crazycity is easy to kill humans in. As long as the noob zombies stay away, I've killed humans several times using my awesome jump skills that Haplo likes to poo on.

The box room on winterfun is also fairly easy as long as the zombies work together as a team. Have 2-3 zombies crouching and create a zombie train on the ones crouching. Another option is to just mass zombie train the damn thing.
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    If a spot is extremely effective one round, the next round a bunch of people got there and all of them end up being killed by the mother zombie. These spots might work fine on the first round of the map but I've seen them fail multiple times.
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Oh, I actually never had a chance to kill humans in that spot. Seemed to me pretty difficult when 2-3 humans are constantly firing to the entrance but I guess its an easier spot than, for example, a large pipe :smile:
    Anyways, thanks Haplo for bringing the old thread...