Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

what do u think of this?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ayoubani, Dec 30, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2011
    Dragon
    abuser:unknown till some higher than admin wants the name. am asking if this is allowed.

so if u want the name, i will Pm u , cuz ppl wil be like i am hating.
    http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd464/ayoubani/?action=view&current=untitled-4.jpg
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I think I know who it is already, but just post the name, you are making an abuse thread...
  3. Jul 9, 2011
  4. Jul 14, 2010
  5. Jun 19, 2011
    I just wanna bring it up here real quick and might not have anything to do with this abuse thread, but other than he used admin chat to say that, is there anything wrong with saying that line (in normal chat, aka admin only chat, normal chat, mic, etc)?
  6. Jul 9, 2011
    I mean, he used admin chat, so he is saying it to ALL, and he used CAPS
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Its true that using Admin Messages should be used for Official Purposes Only. If an admin wants to express an opinion they can do it using normal text like everyone else.
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    Umm i meant to send that over admin only i did Y not u sorry i didnt mean to sorry
    I know admin chat is meant for official admin stuff only and i will always check my chat before i send it. Sorry again. And i feel like you are also targeting me dragons or ayoubani
    If this was any other admin you would not have said anything.
  9. Jul 9, 2011
    You are always picking on me, so i do same
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Looks like this issue has been addressed and resolved. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.