Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

**What do you collect?**

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Mr.Nice, Jun 20, 2009

1. Jun 11, 2009

I looked and didn't see a thread about this, so let's see what everyone here collects!!

Here's pics of my glass.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]WA
  2. Jun 11, 2009
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Posted this on another site but didn't want my face showing, you guys know what it looks like though :razz:
    [IMG]
    Same guy that makes that dynamite bong made this little spikey spoon.
    [IMG]

Graveyard
    Someone bought it on eBay then they claimed it broke so I got scammed.
    RIP ZONG MINI!!
    [IMG]
    RIP PH(X) DUO!!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And I collect remotes that are abnormally large compared to standard remotes.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Let's see what you guys got x(
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    sweet lil collection of pieces. i used to have a bigger collection but i got in a gererous way and gave away all but a couple bongs and a couple sentimental pieces. but all in all, lamely enough, im a huge comic book geek. i was when i was a kid and got way the fuck back into once i got working downtown near the biggest comic book store in Ontario. when you got the time and the money its a good escape ya know what i mean?

but comics and dvd collections of classic cartoons. The Tick anyone?
  4. Aug 22, 2008
  5. Dec 17, 2007
    as and always will be a marvel zombie :grin:. my main series though are the Avengers titles right now, Dark New and Mighty. Just finishing up getting the Avengers/Invaders series. Got the Sin City TBP series on my shelf along with the first 6 volumes of New Avengers. Also Iron Fist i was big on till he brough back the defenders of the capitol cities. Eternals disappointed me lots too after the first 8 issues, then the artist changed and, the art being my main focus with the book, my interest declined. But im a huge '70's marvel fan too. Love George Perez, whether its Avengers or New Teen Titans a few years later. EIther way im getting carried away. more than a few more titles out there i could go on about.
  6. Jun 11, 2009
  7. Aug 22, 2008
    I have the first issue of the first printing of a dame to kill for, along with some other notable marvel releases. Read the Y series and have moved onto the walking dead and fables.
  8. Sep 21, 2008
    I used to collect baseball/basketball cards when i was like 12.

now i collect samples of swine flu. jk.
  9. Jul 14, 2008
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    I collect homeless peoples left kidneys and leave them in jars in my closet.

Works better than a mini fridge.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    After playing fallout, i started saving these for an emergency.

[IMG]

I see many movies. almost every week. all seen near the end of '08 and more recent '09. cost is $22 for 2 people, so i spent a total of $506 seeing all these, lol.

[IMG]

A 1-up shroom that used to have sour candies in it.

[IMG]

There's about 20 coasters on this stack, i stole them from outback.

[IMG]

A rarity out here in the west, i bought this (once full) bottle of Orbitz Raspberry Citrus drink on Ebay. All orbitz drinks still around are 10+ years old and still edible; some "sets" sell for literally HUNDREDS on ebay. the one i was watching reached $130 when i last checked it and it was for only 5 bottles.

[IMG]
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    I have a couple of those mushrooms somewhere around here. One of them was jammed closed so tightly that it sat around for about a week before it was opened.
  13. Sep 21, 2008
    oh snap, i also forgot, I too collect all the beer bottle caps that I have drank(other than at bars) and movie stubs. pictures to come later.

& 22 bucks a ticket, holy crap, with that money I can watch 2 movies O_O
  14. Jan 10, 2009
    or pay for 4 people a movie!

if you bust open the top of the mushroom they have recycled the metal from some other food/candy/something-another its pretty neat. i think i made a post somewhere on that and i had a picture but i deleted it off my phone.
  15. May 27, 2008
    In the green mushroom pic I can see my computer's vagina.
  16. Aug 18, 2006
    Nice movie ticket selection. I seen most of those movies myself. The theater I go to myself has tickets for $10, however, a large drink is $5. :shock: Star trek, such a great movie. I need to see it again. I just really wish it was more of a "traditional" Star trek movie.

Anyways, I think it's probably very obvious what I collect... A series of military surplus items. Uniforms, vests, combat boots, helmets, gas masks, you name it. :razz:
  17. Jun 11, 2009
    Ninjavideo.net , if you can wait a week after a movie comes out, it'll be on here for streaming in DVD quality. I haven't spent money on movies in like 5 years O.O
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    I collect STD's, almost like pokemo'n. Gotta catch them all!!! Trying to share the wealth and let everyone in the world enjoy the same experience.
  19. Jun 11, 2009
    Oh nice so you're like one of those assholes in my town right now that's turning women's lives into shit!
    Seriously there's these 2 drug dealers here that have aids and they are seeing how many people they can give it to :/
  20. Mar 12, 2008

and it's $22 for a pair of tickets, Mr T. (lawl :grin:) i don't like going to movies alone.