Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you do for a living?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Papajacoby, Oct 16, 2011

1. Sep 14, 2011
    I'm an Operations Manager for a construction company. We mainly handle new builds of hospitals in Oh and Pa. Recently we have gotten into working on foreclosures for the banks. Hense my recent move to Chicago. How about everyone els?
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    Physics/Math/Electical & Computer Engineering Help Desk:

I set up and help maintain the network at the University of Maryland and help end users (usually professors and grad students) with their IT related needs.

What this really means is:

I sit around and browse Reddit all day because there is nothing better to do until we get a call saying someone fucked something up. Again.
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    I'm a full-time student. This semester I'm taking online courses. So, I never leave my computer basically.

I also work with the Jacksonville Historical Society and a cemetery preservation group to fight to preserve abandoned and neglected cemeteries in the area.
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    I'm a full-time student at the moment in a Forensic Science program. Taking 5 courses this quarter >.<
  5. Apr 11, 2010
    I am currently taking a few classes for my Electrical Engineering Degree through the UW while looking for work :razz: just came out of the Navy so meh
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    Cemeteries are never abandoned.

I cut meat and sell it for a living.
  7. Jan 10, 2009
    i sell clothes to people who are way to willing to over pay... no wait that was my last job. Buckle

i am currently an assistant manager at a PacSun/Pacific Sunwear. and a full time student.
  8. Sep 30, 2011
    Currently, Active US Army Infantry Soldier. Though I will soon be done with that and back to Civilian life, so I see a career change in my immediate future.
  9. Oct 8, 2009
    at work i do many things, i paint my nails, doodle, fb stalk, youtube, listen to music and w/e else i can do in my little cubicle until someone calls to make a payment on their insurance. ;p
  10. Jun 17, 2011
    I am a full-time student with 5 courses this semester, you tend to hear me complain about government & french a lot on my statuses lol I am majoring in English to become an English teacher and learn different languages to go to the countries and teach English there. Next semester I will return to working as a student tech for my college and dip & dots lol XD GO UT LONGHORNS~! [IMG]
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    I am a junior in high school, but I also work with the tech lab as an IT helpdesk person.
  12. Aug 25, 2009
    I work with rock. I build over 20 ft pillars and walls for contractors who want "Fortresses". I also maintain ranches and cattle. I clean up horse poo :smile: . I am soon to be going into the Marines.
  13. Feb 20, 2011
    I'm in the Air Force, responsible for maintaining and repairing all of the radio systems, and all of the radar/navigation aids on the airfield.
  14. Aug 5, 2010
    Giving people HIV -_- jks

Soon going to the Polish military
  15. Apr 6, 2011
    I am currently getting ready to head back to college to up my vet assistant certification to my associates degree to be a vet tech.
  16. Feb 20, 2011

17. May 26, 2011
    I just finished up my aeronautical engineering degree,yay for me!! And i install elevators in gi-fuckin-gantic homes in the mean time while i look for an engineering job.
  18. Apr 2, 2011
    Imma full time ginger
  19. Aug 8, 2011
    im a kid with a lot of things to do
  20. Oct 29, 2010
    Full time student.

Sports broadcaster for a radio station.

Photographer for a newspaper.