Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you do for a living?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Papajacoby, Oct 16, 2011

1. Jun 10, 2011
    Part time customer assistant at Tesco, Zzzzzz
  2. May 15, 2011
    Full time student taking Graphic design and be being unemployed.

However money issues are arising so I may have to drop out, in which case I want to join the Army.
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    Iam a Chef in the US Air Force.......bitches
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Part time customer service for ShopNBC, all I do is take chats and since ShopNBC isn't too busy I get to watch movies, series, play games at work.

Also studying part time to be a Payroll administrator for a while, then accountant in the long term.
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    Work full time working on sheet metal. However I'm going to be cutting my hours significantly, to volunteer. I'm expecting to get into school next year
  6. Sep 14, 2008
  7. Mar 20, 2011
    I work in a management role called PreFM (Pre Field Marshal) for the commercial and residential side of Geeksquad IT and HT. I get to deal with nightmares and some awesome projects too. I am a working manager so I get up in attics, underneath buildings, design and deploy vast commercial IT projects, home automation projects, and other cool things. I also do extensive training throughout my enterprise. I work on average 16+ hour days. :thumbsup:
  8. Nov 14, 2010
    Special Events Coordinator for Marriott/Graphic Designer/Student
  9. May 27, 2008
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    hahaha nice gig. everyone knows they jew money out of people, and are trained to squeeze as much as they can out of hapless customers.

Don't know how to install a TV wall mount?
    "need to install that TV wall mount? sure, for $100"

Too retarded to put the same color wires into the colored holes on the T.V?
    "Here lemme install that PS2 for you. it'll cost $100"

etc

laughing
  11. Aug 1, 2011
    I'm in the CF, been in since 20 Jan 2005. I'm a Weapons Technician Land, meaning I fix guns, everything from pistols to tanks and howitzers.
  12. Sep 21, 2008
  13. Oct 22, 2007
    Human Waste Engineer w/ med administration/monitoring...
  14. Aug 5, 2010

Mind me asking what show is that or movie.
  15. Jan 27, 2011
    Been working ad an equipment operator in the oilfield industry for about 2.5 months. I work for a company called Weatherford. This job is why I don't get to play at all right now but I should be back soon, though the money is amazing.
  16. Feb 20, 2011
    Sure, it's from "Battle of Britain". It's an old one though (1969)
  17. Mar 20, 2011
    Taters, it is called a service, if you don't know how to do it, then you call someone, and everyone has a choice. If prices are high go somewhere else pretty easy. I have not found a service company that can intalls for wall mounted TV's cheaper, at least in my area of California. We actually lose money, factoring in paying someone a decent wage, gas, insurance, etc. There are a lot of threads online talking about how GS overcharges for some things, in the past I can agree, some items seemed a bit too high. But come on man, coming out for $50 bucks to setup a wired/wireless network for up to four devices, that is pretty fair, if not a steal. Especially when your driving 20 miles to a location. When I worked for another IT firm we would laugh sideways, there is no way you can make money. For our IT commercial contracts we charge $99 an hour which is also a steal compared to other IT firms. Also to install a PS3 the charge is $39 dollars no $100. As for being trained to squeeze all the cash out of someone, that is not the way I roll my teams, they do offer additional solutions when dealing with clients if they see a need for the client. Like for example if a client got a new home theater and had four components, rather than deal with four remotes they would offer a harmony one remote for simplicity, if the client wants it, they can buy, it, if they don't want it, then it no problemo.
  18. Aug 5, 2010
    Lol that was a stupid question >.> the title is on the vid XD
  19. Apr 26, 2010
    That's funny, since the company I work for does foreclosures as well. They call it "property preservation", but really we just evict people and take their stuff. We also frequently fix up properties. And I also live in Green Bay :blink:

Although, I am no manager, you bastard.