Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you hate about Diablo 3?

Discussion in Gaming started by BowChicaHonkHonk, Jul 30, 2012

1. Mar 30, 2010
    Loved the game for a while, thought haters were being haters, but now I guess I have become one.

Hate that there's no offline mode, total bullshit. What happens in 10 years if they choose to close down the servers? Are the $60 people payed just gonna vanish in thin air?

Hate the new prices on repairing your gear after dying on Inferno... 5k per death? The fkuc? I have a mill but it wont last long, considering it takes 10 deaths to kill an elite pack or a champion.

Hate the attack speed nerf. "Great idea Bill, people will love being weaker after spending shit ton of gold on the attack speed stuff!"

What do you hate about Diablo 3?
  2. May 14, 2011
    I hate the price, and it means I will never buy it. O.o
  3. Mar 30, 2010
    I can't really complain about that myself, would've loved for it being cheaper, of course, but I've put almost 150 hours in it, and got $60 of worth. Just didn't last as long as Diablo 2.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Diablo II was amazing. I have like eight of my original T-shirts lol.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    No skill trees

Stats are streamlined, you don't get to pick which stats you would favor more

Too many rare/unique drops that are garb.

Lag. Lag everywhere.

No offline mode

Butcher came back. i killed that silly bitch back in the first installment. Why is he back.

cost of death
  6. Jun 18, 2012
    Was that Diablo 3 or ZE on plaguefest?

Hihi sorry just had to say that.
  7. Mar 30, 2010
    Apparently they justified Butcher coming back by saying those things are made, so there can be multiple butchers... Which is kind of stupid.
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    Kinda dumb, because it's name was "The Butcher" as in, a unique character.

That's like making another "Andariel", and naming it..."Andariel 2"...It's made. Also dem tits. My god.
  9. Feb 14, 2012
    I hate the fact that it's the same thing repeatedly. I hate the ridiculously inflated economy in it. I had the elitism people develop over virtual gear. Essentially the same thing that drove me to quit WoW.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 24, 2011
      My monks ease up any mob packs a1-4 inferno
    • May 5, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012

meh, I never play diablo series, but I haven't seen people talk about it in 1-2 months after release
      • Jul 30, 2012
        It is a horrible gear grind where the gear is not even fun like diablo 2.
      • Jul 12, 2012
        Basically this. Seriously, when I played the beta and saw no skill tree, my jimmies were officially rustled. After playing a game like Path of Exile (You Diablo fans should check that out if you haven't, it's F2P) with its massive tree, it was an incredibly underwhelming experience to know that I really had no influence on my character's abilities beyond the base class and some weapon swaps. Everything about Diablo 3 feels disappointing to me after years of enjoying the previous titles.
        Plus fuck that whole online-only business.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        TL;DR: Bronies, pandas, and DRM killed it for me

In my opinion, making it streamlined made it very difficult. My witch doctor had really low health (and still does) even while spending what seems like hours trawling over the AH looking for stam items, i'd be sacrificing actual damage output/speed/crit just so i don't get 1 shotted. I stopped playing after the spider queen in hell difficulty, cause it was getting too tough and i didn't want to be carried by anyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I had some fun while playing it, but Not being able to play offline was a huge downer. I understand it's to prevent the duping problem #2 had, and for a good reason, because that would decimate their commodity Auction House. But I would have liked to have a separate offline character that cannot go online that i can dick around on.

I'm a bit butthurt they didn't stay true to the series as far as the old style gameplay goes, but you know blizzard...throw in something crazy and people will buy anything, no matter how fucked up the actual game is, just to experience it. (Whimsyshire, Cataclysm, Pandaclysm, etc...)
      • Nov 6, 2011
        i still play from time to time and still have fun with even though its not as fun as d2 i was disappointed but o well i got the game for free so im not complaining