Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you think of the Server?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by ck27, Jan 2, 2007

What do you think of the server?

Its perfect and needs no improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its the best server out there but it needs improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its neutral with other servers but needs alot of improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its worse than most servers 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Needs alot of improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Jan 7, 2007
    played on another server the other night (omgz noooo) and they had some sorta streaming radio plugin running on the server. something like that would rock over here.

note on editing maps. its very hard to edit a .bsp, as all decompilers will degrade the geometry in the prossess of reverting it back to .VMF, usually creating leaks and such (causing the map not to recompile correctly). it would be better to get a good mapper to remake the lvls insted of trying to edit them.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    yes we have the streaming radio installed since..........who knows, just type radio to turn it on and radiooff to turn it off. Also where did anyone say about editing map in this thread?? I think you meant editing the "mod" from sauce
  3. Jan 7, 2007
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    OooOO i didnt know you were referring to the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past posts....sorry then. <_<
  5. Jan 7, 2007
    the radio station you guys got is kinda bland, anyway a client can add their own url or is it all server side?
  6. Posts
    Its just FragFM I believe.
  7. Posts
    I want to make a PlagueFest radio, because FragFM plays a lot of crappy music.
  8. Posts
    Psst, Cam - ShoutCAST, ahem. We can use SAM3 to DJ on it and give access to other DJ's who have good taste and become trustworthy. Wah-lah, PlagueFest Radio.
  9. Jan 8, 2007
  10. Posts
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    lol i use to run my own winamp shoutcast radio show but than now i dont have any more music. :frown: and i have bad music taste.
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    lol gimme access, i'll play some weird ass songs......:grin:
  13. Jan 8, 2007
    LOL! Saucey played the greatest, Gay Hitz 06-07! Mwuhahaha! You guys have some competition going on.
  14. Dec 30, 2006
    Nah we dont have competition, if sauce wants to do it, i'll probally let him. I'm just gonna step in when needed. But i have some DDR music...........MuhaHHahhah :razz:
  15. Jan 8, 2007
    Yea I know, I was just messing around LoL. You guys were fighting for DJ at first though :razz: and YES! DDR! CAPTAIN JACK! LoL
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    Uh...................sure................calm down. :blink:
  17. Posts
    The gayaety went to his head.
  18. Jan 8, 2007
  19. Jan 6, 2007
  20. Jan 27, 2007
    Yeah. I completely agree with you. I think that Plaguefest is the one and best zombie mod servers out there. It becomes great with free respawns, and infinite ammo. About the zombie's health. It's a lot already and I don't think it needs to be more. If at all, it needs to maybe be a little bit less. The biggest problem however in the server that we will definitely have to try to do something about, is the spawncampers. It's impossible to play when there are 10 spawn campers. It's really annoying and we should make some kind of change to prevent this. Thanks for hearing me out!