Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you think of the Server?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by ck27, Jan 2, 2007

What do you think of the server?

Its perfect and needs no improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its the best server out there but it needs improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its neutral with other servers but needs alot of improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Its worse than most servers 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Needs alot of improvement 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Jan 27, 2007
    I have a few songs I could contribute, the ones most all people know and enjoy hearing along with some new good ones.
  2. Jan 29, 2007
    I think that if you could find a way to make the first zombie have twice the normal zombie health or make him invisible for like 30 seconds that way there is a chance that the game can actually become interesting becasue as it is now there have been times when five rounds have gone by in less then three minutes becasue the starting zombie gets anihalated.
  3. Feb 1, 2007
    Freeze bomb them, so that when the zombies finally do get up to them, they all get the good raping that they deserve.
  4. Feb 1, 2007

Edit:

always fun to GIMP myself.
  5. Feb 5, 2007
    when im playing zomie mod i am shooting them directly into them and they dont go flying as far so the get me :frown:
    And pausing when the clip gets down to zero And of cours the spawn killers you should make it so if there there for like 2 minutes they get killed or frozen. :frown:
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    Ive got the solution to spawn camping. You guys will just respawn as zombies so there will be no worry about turning into a zombie. I personally think that u should have to survive as ct the entire round and not be turned into a zombie and once turned you cant go back. It makes surviving more fun anywayz. This is a topic though for another discussion. Lol actually the ct still have an advantage over the zombies. Im rooting for giving the zombies more health and less knockback to make it more challenging for the cheap campers.
  7. Feb 6, 2007
    i play on the server all the time and the thing all the people hate are spawn camper's and i think by banning people that spawn camp all the time would help keep the server the best
  8. Jan 27, 2007
    I prefer CK's idea, thats the way it should be. Also, recetly the physics changed to an uncomfortable point. The zombies fly farther when you hit them and so do the props. I think its the pushscale? But something is set too high I think. Its much harder for any zombies to get humans.
  9. Feb 11, 2007
    Hmm, I'm not sure no respawns is a good idea. It's still tense and exciting when you're on your own, holding of a horde of zombies. I do agree that something needs to be done about the spawn camping, however. Seeing as there is almost always an admin on (apart from the mornings), maybe they should just freeze/kick spawn campers. Give a warning to everyone when they join.

Couldn't something be done about letting the zombies into the spawn area? Don't let them in to the spawn area, and only let humans in for a certain amount of time. So, when a human spawns, they'll have enough time to buy weapons etc., and then they're forced to leave it. I'm not sure whether this can be done or not, but it's worth a shot.
  10. Feb 17, 2007
    well i dont know to much about zombie mod servers but couldnt you add the jetpack mod just for the zombies so that kind of evens it out
  11. Posts
    haha no Jetpack won't see its way onto PF. (That's a cvar of ZM btw)
  12. Feb 18, 2007
    The server is just great!!! Makes the game, more than a game :smile:.

Suggestion is to make zombie walk/run speed a bit slower.

Camping is not a big problem. The purpose of one game is u get a team of humans and a zombie, if u turn into zombie, u should b respawned as a zombie. Once the game is over, we start another game and try to stay alive!!!! :smile:. Gl $ hv guys! Do not complain, the server is just great! the best outthere for lovers of big maps, unlimited ammo, and of course zombies. :smile:
  13. Jan 21, 2007
    If you guys still want the simpsons fixed find a way to convert a bsp file to a vmf file and ill try my best and change the skybox so there is not a horrable sky and ill remove,block the treehouse or ask the maker for the vmf file
  14. Jan 27, 2007
    I also have a solution for the spawncamping. It's very interesting because when I was playing on a ?Wwt? server, what happens is that the player turns into a sort of no-clip mode. They can move around but cannot be stopped by zombies as in they can go right through them (if they are spawncamping). They don't have any guns at the time, but after let's say...20 seconds or so, when they safely out of spawn, they will turn back to normal and get the two most popular weapons (let's say that the person gets the tmp and the desert eagle).
  15. Feb 18, 2007
    Sup guys, lol i'm at work, nothing to do. another thing is getting stuck. its so annoying lol, especially zombies get stuck alot within objects. if anyway to fix that, wonderful. Later dudes. :rolleyes:
  16. Feb 8, 2007
    hey i have had a suggestion for the people who spawn why dont we make it so the zombies cant harm them for 30 seconds? ps i am typing on my wii. sincerely Doomx HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  17. Jan 21, 2007
    I have been thinking of a way to stop spawn camping i got 2 ways and thay all give ct and t 30 secents to buy and then spawn is cleared spawn is cleared every 30 secents
    :lol: but its hard to do
  18. Jan 27, 2007
    Did everyone just completely ignore my idea at the bottom of page 3?
  19. Jan 11, 2007
    It's a great idea. I've played on that server and can confirm that it works great. I had suggested this idea to sauce, but couldn't remember the server that had this mod. It's a good thing you actually remembered the server name.

Cheers,
    Mer
  20. Dec 30, 2006
    Playing in other servers outside of plaguefest... shame :razz: