Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What do you think?

Discussion in Creativity started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 19, 2012

1. Feb 27, 2012
    I was just playing with photoshop. This is going to be for my ZM map. Its just simple, nothing to hard. Just got some custom Fonts, custom brushes, made the text barely lighter than the blood so it doesn't so much blend into it. I guess to make it stand out more. I placed blood around the text to make it suit it more. Like i said, nothing special. Just a simple sign for in my map.

EDIT: I just noticed the PLAGUEFEST text is too bright. For some reason, that font turns out brighter than other fonts.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/68ebgm.png
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Aug 1, 2011
      The 'G' in genocide looks a lot like a 'b' to me. Other than that, this looks quite awesome.
    • May 14, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Ahhh, alright. I guess i can just make it lower case.

Any harsh criticism is wanted btw :grin: I don't want someone to say its good just so they won't hurt my feelings. Just say what you think.
      • May 5, 2012
        The eyes/eye on the zombie/kid looks quite big, atleast i think :smile:
        Also, is it meant to look like a doll? :razz:

Edit: When i think about it, it might be the black stuff around the eye which makes look big :grin:
      • Aug 1, 2011
        She's got a small face with very large eyes, adds to that creepy doll face look. I'd leave her as is personally.
      • May 5, 2011
      • Apr 2, 2011
        Imma agree with si and Devious Toast, Nice job :smile:
      • Aug 18, 2012
      • Jul 16, 2012
      • May 14, 2011

I guess the picture wasn't pink and fluffy enough for me. Maybe you assumed I was saying my opinion of the picture was disgusting? Well I didnt.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Considering its for pF and has to do with zombies, i would take that as a compliment not a negative thing.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 16, 2012
          i thought that since the mapper said he was looking for negative feedback as well as positive to ghost's post it was a negative response
        • May 14, 2011
        • Jul 16, 2012
          maybe sometimes lol. most of the time i dont think enough. i just woke up and thats kind of the case here. i just didnt think enough.
          • Like Like x 1