Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What is you religious or non religious belief?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ck27, Aug 3, 2008

What is your religious belief?

Atheist/Agnostic/Naturalist 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Theist/ Christian-other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Spiritual/Other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Dec 30, 2006
    In danis thread on the about yourself everyone was posting there beliefs on religion and stuff so that got me curious to the religiousness of the plaguefest community. This is not a thread to get people mad at each other or to start fights because people hold there religion very deeply. Well anyways im pretty sure everyone knows my stance from my sprays. Im a godless baby eating Satan worshiping atheist.

This will be interesting. I am just always curious about stuff like this.
  2. Mar 15, 2008
    I'm atheist but not the type that bashes your beliefs you believe something thats your thought and i have no reason to ruin it
  3. Jan 1, 2008
    i second that, MAN why am i seconding everything zombie says lol, we share the same veiws lol.
  4. Posts
    I'm an atheist as well. I don't believe in a higher power just evolution. But I think people should be able to believe whatever they want. Its what makes us special in our own way. And again DO NOT shove it down my throat :razz:
  5. Oct 22, 2007
    Christian, non-denominational...
  6. Mar 16, 2008
  7. Jan 1, 2008
    that is probly the est word for me too, but im not sure if m athiest or agnostic, probly more agnostic than athiest , so i would be agnostic.
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    my step-family likes to fight over the whole "god" thing.. they like to bring me to church and I enjoy hearing the pastor w/e they are at each place try to get me to go every weekend.. Every story has something that contradicts with another part of their story and matches another part of another religion.. so ill go with being good in life will get you somewhere good in the afterlife if there is one.
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Time for me to start some heat. Bullshit almost every main religion teaches if you don't worship there religion in life you are going to be cast into a lake of fire in agony for all eternity.

On a side note nice replies.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    thats the point, after being attempted to be brought into all these religions I would rather live life how I want with my morals then worry about saying "fuck" and going to hell for it. If someone can murder thousands of people and then have a speaker of god accept them into a religion right before they are put to death and they are to be forgiven of their sins.... what the crap is that?
    Live life how you want and to what you think you should be doing, less stress is proven to make you life longer, so why stress over going to hell?
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Religion is what you make of it. If you believe in a higher power (God, Allah, Ect...), So be it. If you don't, Its fine.

Personally though... I believe in evolution. However... I stand for the basic principals that they teach in church's. Such as the 10 commandments. Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not steal... All that fun stuff.

Anyways, That's my take on religion.
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    Religious people do such an amazing job at following the ten commandments. they would never kill or steal. [/end extreme sarcasm]
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    I killed my dog today ._.;
    had to put her to sleep after 14 years
    Edit: probably the wrong turn lol; keep flaming ^^
  14. Jul 27, 2008
    I could care less for religion. I think its a waste of time.

Religion= War.
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    I don't believe in Gods of any kind.
  16. Mar 16, 2008
    The fact that three fourths of us are looking away from religion might be a reason why we all play zombies lol
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    Religion isn't the source for war, but more of a scapegoat and after effect. Power over people and personal greed are the main things that drive people to farther themselves up the ladder. The religion part comes into play when you are trying to bring the people into one group so every one is more or less the same. Besides wars now are stupid, if you want to have someone go shoot a soldier down and the next minute act like he is a saint and nothing can be done to him is bs, unless he is caught in the action. The only way to truely win is basically do it like the barbs back in the day and kill them if they are in your way. Yes i know it goes against the killing part, yet i am not getting blown up by some extreme muslim going after 99 virgin boys or whatever...
  18. Jul 3, 2008
    Agnostic here.
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    I'm what other catholics call a "buffet catholic"....as in I apparently pick and choose what to believe in.

I am catholic. But, without a doubt, I believe in evolution.
  20. Dec 30, 2006
    dont worry retslag the catholic religion like every other religion just picks and chooses what they want to believe in and what to do from the bible. :razz: this was a insightful thread.