Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What makes Plaguefest the best ZM server?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by weeo, Jun 20, 2007

1. Jun 20, 2007
    Hello my fellow BRETHREN and sisters ,
    TIS I WEEO. I felt like registering here because I spend a lot of time on the PF ZM server so I thought I would check out what PF was. Anyways, to me, PF Zm is the only server I play for zm and I dunno why but its the people in that server that bring me back. If youve ever played with me, you know I like to talk .. a lot. I enjoy picking on pre-pubescent kiddos and any female that gets on the server. I like how the admins give warnings before they smite their wrath upon us, however, I like how DWILLI brings out his Iron BANHAMMER and pwns those who defy his AUTHORITY. Why do you all play on Plaguefest?
  2. May 27, 2007
    i play on plaguefest for the same reason. its the place where i can just chill. i always get a good laugh when i come on, no matter what is going on. best zombie community if you ask me. i just have a hard time tracking who and who isn't an admin B) im kinda laid back when it comes to peoples' whining just because its not gonna kill anyone or me because a minor discomfort. been here since early 2007 and haven't left yet.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    Weeo... You're right about one thing, you sure do enjoy talking. It sure is entertaining listening to you knock down the high-pitch voice CS Kiddies. They can get annoying sometimes. Although, be nice to the female players... I guess I just get a bit protective with them when people are bothering them. But anyways, have fun, and enjoy the carnage called PlagueFest.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    bump for epic justice.

I play on plaguefest because it's my home away from home away from life. The people here is why i kept coming back. i went through a few name changes such as Squid, to mmm, TATERS! to a bunch of others untill i settled on TATERS.

bullshittery aside, Everyone here is why i stick around. all my e-friends kept me here and this is how it will forever be.

<3 you guys
  5. May 13, 2009
    Well, I've been playing on the server for a bit and enjoy the people on the server as they're all good people. I only just registered recently and would like to get to know everyone a bit better.
  6. Aug 27, 2008
    I play with PF because the guys are awesome

I remember going to raid a JailBreak server and everyone changing there name to "do a barrel roll" or some form of that

anyone else member this?
  7. May 27, 2008
    I love the environment. I love my job here making sure everything is doing great.
    I love the players. They are absolutely like no one else I would ever meet in real life. They keep me in stitches
    The admin team I adore. They work hard, and they balance it our with fun, and deserve a thank you every once and a while.

No matter what I go through in life, this will always be my only home.
  8. Jan 10, 2009
    i just love everyone here. specially the late nights or early mornings or off peak hours. and we are all goofing off seeing who can do the funnies things. or looking for secrets. or seeing how long it takes for a vending machine to kill everyone. :grin: ohh man great times. and i LOVE the admin staff. all great guys and gals. kitteh is my favorite one though. sorry taters/peter
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    If this wasn't my 1000th post, i'd have b& you, lol. count yourself lucky.

i love everyone here. Since i don't get out much aside from my job, this is my family.
  10. Oct 7, 2007

Thx. <3

11. Sep 21, 2008
    What makes Plaguefest the best ZM server?

I play in it. :razz:

Seriously, its a combination of probably the best mod setup ive seen anywhere for zm. (thanks josh) Then we have my friends that play on here. I am not going to single out anyone, taurah doesn't do that. I'll end up naming a bunch.