Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What normally occurs when we play bot games?

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Apr 10, 2012

1. Nov 6, 2011
    haha
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    don't play too much bot games. it teaches you bad habits. it's really only good for learning items, how they synergize with your champion, and learning your champion/other champion's skills.
  3. May 27, 2008
    Bot games are mostly what we do in that game. Occasionally, we will play a few normal games, but we play to have fun, not so much compete.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    If you watched the video you would understand we don't play bot games to learn, lol. Bot games provide a unique place to do stupid shit and have a great time.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    And rape bots senselessly. Don't forget the massive rapefest.
  6. Feb 9, 2012
    yeh, honestly i really didn't see the video ( it would not load at all ) . so i just assumed, and yes bot games are played for fun. xD . but my advice still stays in case you guys ever think about playing it a little more seriously. Normal games can be played for fun too, but that's only do-able when you have 5 people, otherwise you'll have someone raging.

Sometimes if the other team is a good spirit about it, you share the joy with them.

Once in a normal game we ended up doing all mid (because the game just would not end) and surprisingly, everyone was co-operative and played along. too bad our team lost lol.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    clicking the link that shows up will also take you to the vid.

Here's the link as well
  8. Feb 9, 2012
    That wasnt really the problem, it was just stuck buffering. but yeh i can see it now.
    • Like Like x 1