Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What Predator looked like in the Beta

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by ΣZΣ | ๖ۣۜComplex1ty, Dec 3, 2012

1. Nov 17, 2012
    Hey guys, I found this video a friend of mine put up of the Beta testing of Predator. It was on the Australian Server; ICANNT, which shut down about a year and a half ago, due to the Queensland Floods, as the owner lost part of his house, and he lost interest in CSS Zombies. Anyways, here is the video! The boss fight is very different!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Damn those skins, I couldn't tell who was who from what was what to huh. Also the spectator had a fancy for a specific character at the end :cool:
      • Jul 8, 2012
        I'm very impressed with how it progressed. Kudos. ^-^
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Wow, this really brought back the memories indeed. Good times.
        This is most likely the first video of predator that exists out there, played out in one of the TEN beta versions we tested.
        Hell, the 4 first beta versions had a huge lava cave with minecarts to ride and even NPC's that aimed and shot at you as you could hide behind cover and shoot back.

It's kinda interesting to look back at those days and see how it turned out in the end. The map now has an all-time fancy elevator and a pink grenade launcher. What more could you ask for?
        But yeah. That's the story of predator in the shorter description. The owner who left deserves a mention aswell, as he inspired and supported me throughout the whole proccess. Without him the predator map wouldn't have existed as it was his idea.
        Big thanks for everything Sandfly! Wherever you are.

Oh btw, no advertising intended at all! Just explaining the origin of my mapping career.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Apr 20, 2011
          remember when we play predator v1 at tce server everyone say WTF all the time and when we go to predator fight at ultimate and there no boost
          ah those days was so good