Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WEEABOOS?!? ARE THEY GAY?

Discussion in Entertainment started by Orange, Sep 4, 2015

1. Feb 8, 2013
    • May 2, 2013
      this is the greatest thing ive seen from this guy ever! i almost killed myself rolling on the floor from this! and i leave this thread with this...

SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME!!!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Mar 12, 2015
        Weeaboos are Westerners who are obsessed with Japanese culture, namely anime and manga.
      • Dec 17, 2007
      • Feb 8, 2013
        It's shocking to see how many of you are shocked to see these people, weeaboos, exist. These faggots are everywhere. Them and their waifu bullshit. Their fuck pillow. I've seen some guys hold the pillow and take it out for a date too.
      • Mar 12, 2015
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Mar 12, 2015
        Nah, I hate weeaboos, but I'm love with my pillow. You got a problem with that bruh?
      • Feb 8, 2013
        What?! I love my pillow too! You need to buy a vape pen, get a grape flavored juice, inhale and blow it into your pillow. The scent will make your room smell girly.
      • Mar 12, 2015
        I'm gonna go do that right now lol
      • Oct 24, 2013
        Careful some vet and lsa users here are exactly this.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I just wanted a piece of Percy's ass. I just wanted a piece of the helicopter's ass! Dreams don't come true.

...and don't make fun of Attack on Titan. It's a really good show! *heavy breathing.
      • Mar 12, 2015

You mean shingeki no kyojin?
        • Like Like x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Mar 14, 2013
          • Feb 8, 2013
            I can be a normal person that just likes anime. Doesn't make a weeaboo. I don't have posters of anime girls with big ass breast in my room and guys that are leaning sideways with a bulge in their pants.
          • Nov 13, 2014
            What the hell did I just watch, and why was I so captivated by it?
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 29, 2012
              Omg this is brilliant. Time to send it to all my friends who like anime.
              • Agree Agree x 1