Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

what to do!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Nena, May 30, 2011

1. Oct 8, 2009

what's a good book? i'll read anything at long as i don't fall asleep. ;P
  2. Oct 27, 2010
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Mistborn by robert sanderson. It is a trilogy but every book is exceptionally astounding, specially if you remotely like magic stories.
  4. Sep 22, 2010

by Orson Scott Card
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    The Hunger Games or Harry Potter if you haven't already, otherwise anything by John Green.

DFTBA!
  6. Apr 11, 2011
    Fahrenheit 451- The short novel presents a future American society in which the masses are hedonistic and critical thought through reading is outlawed.
    (its my favorite of them all and its hard to put down)

Remnants- It is the story of what happens to the survivors of a desperate mission to save a handful of human beings after an asteroid collides with the Earth.

Running out of time- A 13 year girl finds out that everything she has been living for was a lie, the world she knew was just a replica...a tourist attraction.

Molly moon and the incredible book of hypnotism- An ordinary plain orphan girl who has always been a target of bullying discovers hypnotism and changes her life in drastic ways.
    (ha, It's really humorous, and I love how the author is so descriptive in the funniest ways. I've read it like 5 times)
  7. Oct 8, 2009
  8. Mar 26, 2011
    Try Life: A User's Manual by Georges Peree.

[IMG]

Make sure to get the translated version unless you know French. It may take a few pages to get into but its a great read with word plays and puzzles for those who read it in its entirety. Very interesting read.
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    The Horus Heresy series, or anything written by Graham McNeil or Dan Abnett
  10. Sep 25, 2010
  11. Oct 8, 2009
    so now i've gotta go to the library. :razz:
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Any Book written or Co-Authored by Larry Niven
  13. Apr 13, 2011
    Psychology and Law: Truthfulness, Accuracy and Credibility
    http://www.amazon.com/Psychology-Law-Truthfulness-Accuracy-Credibility/dp/0470850612

After reading this book, nobody will ever be able to lie to you EVER AGAIN.
  14. Oct 8, 2009
    you're gonna buy me a book?! awesome :grin:
  15. Sep 25, 2010
  16. Apr 11, 2011

[IMG]

[IMG]

C: