Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What was the worst movie you ever saw?

Discussion in Movies started by JJeezery Dechamp, Dec 27, 2012

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Just say what the worst movie you ever saw was and give just a short review of why it was so bad.
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    just watch this (only some seconds clips)

and this scene

and the issue that in all scenes when some guys stand together , they want to play football and ... then they play it infact
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    V/H/S Worst movie ever, it didn't make sense and there was no story line to it. Literally
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Paul Blart The Mall Cop. The title says it all.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    As an avid fan of the book series, I could not believe how much they fucked the storyline up.
    Worse than Percy Jackson.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 2, 2011
      most movies that I wont normally watch, I will watch on an airplane to help pass the time. I may turn it off everynow and then for various reasons... but one of the Twilight movies was on, tried watching 10 minutes of it.... was so awful that I turned it off and never went back, felt dirty to even call that garbage a movie.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012
        Wangan Midnight (2009), dayum it's such a downgrade from the arcade game
      • May 15, 2011
        The Ringer. I went to the theater, I sat down, it started, I got up and left.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Jan 11, 2012
          The Grudge, because that shit fucked me up and I couldn't sleep for a month
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jan 11, 2011
            Without taking into account Zombie Nation (which I only saw because how bad it was)... I would say Starship Troopers 2. I'm one of those guys who really like and even love the first one; and I was highly surprised when me and a friend found SST2 existed and decided to rent it... Worst thing I ever saw...

If you want to do a practical cruel joke, give this movie to someone that likes SST and doesn't know about SST2.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Mar 20, 2012

Hey Kaemon wanna watch Starship Troopers 3?
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jan 11, 2011
                I did watch it. Way worse than SST1, way better than SST2. Wouldn't hurt if the movie didn't exist, but its always nice to see a brain planet-sized.
              • Jun 11, 2012
                • Winner Winner x 3
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  Punch drunk love. I like all adam sandler movies but this one was boring, non sense love and stupid shit. I almost fell asleep.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Dec 6, 2011
                    That means it was good. People enjoy scary movies.

I'd have to say Mexican Superman.
                  • May 31, 2012
                    You saw the whole thing? I can not even get the movie started. I have only heard horror stories of sparkling vampires.

I also hated the all the following Start Ship Troopers after the first, they sucked! agree to hating the Grudge too.
                  • Jul 14, 2010
                    Lol, have you seen the third one. :panda:
                  • Mar 12, 2008

was funny sometimes. Overall its just jokes, some other stuff and weak jabs at real life CHPs, but the shower scene...that was unnecessary.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Jan 12, 2011

The worst movie I've seen by a considerable margin is Birdemic.

The movie has stilted acting (at best), boring camera angles, crummy editing, and horrible (and repeated) special effects. You know those lame movies that Mystery Science Theater 3000 used to rip on? Yeah, those look like freaking masterpieces compared to this. The only reason why I saw Birdemic was because it was the movie of choice for the Rifftrax Live event last year in theaters (done by the same guys as from MST3K!). If you want to see a sample on their site, go here. Even with the riffing, that's probably two minutes you'd have spent better on something else.

The end bit on that sample pretty much sums up the movie.
                      Girl: "I got some seaweed." *holds up Tupperware of seaweed* *pause* *looks up* *longer pause* :kiss:
                      cut to Guy: *even more pause* "Good!" :dontknow:

With regards to Twilight, they at least pretended they were making a movie. This was just..... ugh... [IMG]
                      Vadleon, Jan 2, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jan 2, 2013
                    • May 20, 2011
                      Titanic 2.