Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What would you do if this happens?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, May 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    So today I was walking in the hallway in school and this guy comes out of nowhere and kicks me in the balls. I want to ask you what would you do if this happens to you? I really do not want to tell you what I did to him after he did that and caused me suspension for 3 days.
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    i would Kick him in the ballz even harder.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Oct 17, 2011
      He was 2 times bigger then me and he got his ass whooped by me and my friend by smashing his face into the water fountain lol. I had never hurt anybody in my life that hard but this guy really pissed me off.
    • Jan 2, 2012

The only way to play the game is go lower, fuck "Being the bigger person"!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I don't know how it works where you guys are from, but kicking a guy in the balls just makes you look like a pussy, no offense O.O You need to just kick his ass. If anybody did anything like that to me I'd beat the fuck out of them. Nobody messes with me in school for this reason and this reason alone.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Ha same here when I came from lebenon, they thought I was weak until they came at me asking me for money and I kicked both of their asses and this guy is one of them . He usually sits next to me in found art and bothers me but I kept chilling until that day where I had to make him pay. Also, my friend backed me up.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Just always remember, the guys that are all talk, are usually pussies. Just let immature people be immature, and don't pay them any attention or say anything to them until the time comes.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 9, 2012
            Anyways id sit down and talk to the guy in a calm and polite manner. i would ask him things such as ''sir, why did you kick me in the balls, you do realize that really hurts me right? How would you feel if a random person went up to you and kicked you in the balls, because frankly that is how i am feeling right about now''.

But yeh, honestly in a real situation i don't think id respond to that in a physical manner. It'd just be out of the blue because i don't think that sorta thing happens at all around here besides a friend doing it for kicks, but that was in middle school and maybe high school (those nut checks..godamn).
          • Jul 28, 2011
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Congrats, you sunk to his level. Unless the reason was life threatening, you shouldn't have fought back. That just shows you are as low as him. I hate fighting, and would only fight in self defense. That wasn't in self defense...

Kind of sad of you to do that. Would have been more impressed if you tried to talk it out or just walked away.
            Shame...
            All you idiots who think fighting is the answer, you are the reason meat heads exist.
            • Agree Agree x 3
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 6, 2011
              Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you, but some dumbasses do need to be taught a lesson if they KICK A MAN IN THE BALLS. They will think twice next time they think about doing it. Violence usually is never the answer, which I why I don't resort to it unless it is fully necessary.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 1, 2011
                No. That wasn't the answer. Take it from someone who has experience dealing with plenty of those kind of people. You should have just been on your merry way.

No one needs to ever be taught a lesson. Violence is stupid. Self defense is the only reason it should be ever used. I have never physically harmed someone throughout my school years and I was fine.
              • Mar 4, 2012
                Christ you're particularly butt hurt about this. By the way you're talking about it you make it sound like you want everyone to be walked all over. Fuck where I come from no one even calls the cops if there is a fight outside. Boys will be boys.

And I just totally disagree with you here. No one needs to ever be taught a lesson? How on Earth did you ever start believing in this?
              • Jan 10, 2009
                wait. how is this not in self defense? someone came and physically attacked him. life threatening no but it is still self defense.

i am all about talking it out and what not. but when someone physically hurts me for no reason i will and have every right to protect myself.
              • Aug 1, 2011
                Butthurt? I am merely expressing my opinion on fighting. The pure fact that you imply that only by fighting can someone not get "walked all over" proves my point. Fighting is for senseless boys who think they have something to prove or think they can settle something with it. And your right, BOYS will be BOYS.

Edit:
                Self defense is in my definition, protecting yourself from physical harm. Seeing how Mario described it, the guy kicked him and went away. The decision to go up and beat the shit out of him is not self defense. Self defense is all about getting yourself out of harms away and to safety, not beating the crap out of someone.

If I misunderstand somehow, someone please tell me.
              • Nov 11, 2011
                If I was kicked in the balls, it will result in your visitation to the ER room (exaggeration). That is one of the most sensitive part of your body and it hurts (you can always lie on your stomach in a banana position to counteract the effects of a kick in the balls) and is not something that should be fucked with. You were in the right to defend yourself. All of you that are saying he "fell to his level" are full of shit. He has the right to defend himself and that's what he did. Mario, if you are suspended, I would suggest you take it up with the principal and explain yourself again and let him/her know the situation properly. If you are not unsuspended, let them know you will file a police report and take legal action for unfair suspension (even if you are bluffing). That might be overboard but if you want to teach everyone a lesson, two birds with one stone.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Mar 4, 2012
                  Well how else are boys supposed to stand up for themselves? Tell their mommy's and daddy's? Their teacher's? Their friend's? At some point in time a kid needs to learn how to defend HIMSELF because you are the only reliable person in your own life. People can't and won't be there for you 24/7 to cover your ass. It's an attitude like yours that is eroding our society IMO. Boys are turning into girls and boys that aren't afraid to be boys get harshly and unfairly punished for acting out in a "violent" manner.
                • Aug 1, 2011
                  You should NEVER take matters into your own hands. That's an idiotic philosophy. If you have a problem with someone you can deal with it verbally. Calling a boy a pussy because he won't fight is just down right fucking stupid. Where you get that logic from is out of my reach. It's people like you who promote violence that are running the world into the ground. I know plenty of people who are pacifist like me who went through school just fine. My point is SELF DEFENSE is the only reason anyone should fight. This, what Mario described, is just pure beating someone up because they hit you. You shouldn't have let your emotions get to you like that. That's all I'm saying.
                • Jun 17, 2011
                  If I pepper sprayed them does that count as fighting back? That wouldn't be the case since I don't have balls but I mean if something in that similar situation were to happen and a girl came at me. haha
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Mar 4, 2012
                    How will you defend yourself or stand up for yourself? Maybe you went through high school getting trampled on but don't expect other people with the courage to stand up for themselves to do the same thing. In fact it pisses me off that you're calling people like that out.

And what if being civil and verbally conversing with him doesn't work?

Never said this and I don't agree with it. If you want to fight someone you either straight up tell them to put their hands up because you're going to fight or you just straight sock them in the face.

It's people like me that don't sit around and let 800,000 people die in Rwanda. It's people like me that didn't want to pull out of Somalia and end the relief efforts after a few American soldiers were killed. It's people like me that fight for 2nd Amendment rights and give people the opportunity to defend themselves.

I'm not advocating pointless aggression here. I'm advocating self defense and getting purposely kicked in the balls with the intent to cause pain is enough reason to go beat the shit out of the person that did it to you.

I also know pacifists that got the shit kicked out of them and wouldn't do anything about it. It's pacifists that sat back and allowed 800,000 people to die in Rwanda. It's pacifists that would have allowed Al-Qaeda to run amok in Afghanistan. It's pacifists that refused to put down the communist revolution after WW1 and pacifists that wouldn't allow MacArthur to reunite the Korean peninsula. Look at the repercussions from those decisions.

You want a first hand look of when people like you decide to regulate the lives of American citizens? Here you go:

Look I don't have a problem that you want to be a sheep in the world. What I do have a problem with is that you're criticizing the sheep-dogs out there. When the big bad wolf comes knocking at your door what are you going to do when there are no sheep-dogs around? Part of being able to defend yourself is being in the right mind set all of the time and yours is not that mind set.
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.