Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What would you say?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by TargetPractice, Oct 11, 2011

What zombie skin would you like to see?

Zombie Veteran 9 vote(s) 52.9%
Bloody CT Zombie 5 vote(s) 29.4%
Arctic Zombie 3 vote(s) 17.6%
  1. Apr 11, 2010
    So the idea has come to me, what would you like to see as in for possible zombie skins?

Zomb Vet

Bloody Zomb CT

Arctic Zomb

Just looking to see if some people would like to see a change that is all :razz:
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I like the first, but they do not appear to be server side skins, so I don't know if they'd work on the server. Low in file size though which is good.
  3. Apr 11, 2010
    I am currently checking to see if they could work on the server..agreed that they are low in size ^^
  4. Apr 11, 2010
    Totally need more votes :wallbash:
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    Like the Bloody ct one... just saying
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Can get confusing when they look so much alike the humans.
  7. Sep 30, 2011
    Zombie Vet, all the way.
  8. Jul 1, 2010
    It could be confusing with the bloody CT and the arctic zombie, that being said I do like them all. Looks like at least one is indeed not server side though.
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    The zombie vet is the best one of them all, the others will just be confusing.
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    I still want to see some girl ones there are always skins for the guys. I don't care much for the witch zombie or mother zombie which ever way you like to say it but it is the only female one and well boring no one wants to be that one. I have been saying for awhile we need a female skin too not the alex one and i think the other one is well no one uses it because it doesnt look right.
  11. Apr 29, 2011
    The reason there are more guy skins is (probably) because a lot of the skins are either from HL2 or repainted CTs. I'm pretty sure the female skin is a terrorist with a slapped on face from one of the HL2 bots.

Basically, the skins were pretty much all from HL2, which makes since, seeing as how its easy to use Valve props in other valve games.

It would be kinda cool if there were more female skins, for equality
    reasons. Maybe Zoey from L4D? Or Dr Mossmen from HL2?

(NOTE: I am not sure if what I said above about getting the skins is true. Maybe they just like HL2.)

EDIT: As to the main topic, there are enough zombies in my opinion. Maybe add the black head crab zombie from HL, but nothing besides that.
  12. Aug 5, 2010
    i LIKE ALL OF EM :grin:

And Girl skins would be nice
  13. Nov 14, 2010
    I don't like any of them, really.
    They all look too similar to humans, which ya, may be fun, but would also irritate a lot of people.
    The last one just looks like a turd in a snow suit.

If "none" was an option, that would be my vote.
    Sorry :-/
  14. Sep 6, 2010
    We actually had a female zombie skin (other than witch) in the past (last year). It had a good hide feature.
  15. Jan 11, 2011
    Zombie Vet is tha Best!
  16. Sep 18, 2011