Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Whats going on with the site?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by *Chaos-Tech), Apr 17, 2010

1. Mar 18, 2009

so i keep hearing ppl tell me that the site has been buggy, but it wasnt for me, until just a few min ago, now my only layout option is dark blue, anyone know whats going on?
  2. Mar 12, 2008

same for me D:

i miss PF beauties
  3. Jan 13, 2010

My shits broken too, wtf is this ><
  4. Jan 13, 2010
    OUR LAYOUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. May 27, 2008
    GIVE ME BACK MY AQUA RACKSPACE HOSTING. YOUR IT CONCERNS NEVER STOP STACKING UP SEE HOW RACKSPACE CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK.
  6. Jun 29, 2008
    What the fuck, Peter. Why is your internet so good, charter sucks.
  7. Mar 2, 2010
    @Knives, it looks like that because Brian put the CSS files into the wrong directory (which I'm still waiting to see him again, so I can rage about it), and using any adblocker will block the CSS file as well. I know you're running Kaspersky with Anti-Banner, so you need to put *plaguefest.com* into your whitelist, and make sure that "Resolve IP addresses to domain names" is checked.

Anyone that's running the AdBlocker Plus addon for Firefox, you'll run into the same problem. Just disable it for plaguefest, and it should go back to looking like it should.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    lol @ colton thinking i put the css in the wrong DIR, it's one of the only ways to get regulars of a site to disable adblock. don't worry though, the ads are shit and will be gone soon, i'm just fucken lazy
  9. Jan 13, 2010
    We forgive you. Also after I was finished raging I thought a bit and realized it was probably Kaspersky so fixed.
  10. May 27, 2008
    Dated a giddy girl from the call center, she lives near me. She touched my peepee.
  11. Mar 2, 2010
    Brian, I was going by what I was told.. so.. >.>
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    One thing you gotta learn is to not listen to anyone in PF except me; they are all wrong.
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    let it be a proven fact that, the bird, is indeed the word.
  14. Jan 13, 2010
    This message by Momo has been removed from public view.
    Feb 1, 2012