Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Whats is going on?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by wannabe, Apr 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 29, 2011
    Hello , so here we go ... Takin advantage of spots like in screenshot gets me kicked from server . But if admin likes u , u can do whatever u want ... im talkin about master toast . He curses on mic spams it , mutes ppl , ban `em for no reason . Can admins treat u like a dirt here if he doesnt likes u ?

I asked him why he doesnt kicks this guy from server . :whistling:

2. Jul 14, 2008
    First off you might want to read the following thread:

How to report admin abuse properly.

If you think an admin is abusing their powers feel free to take a demo or a screen shot that shows proof of the actual abuse. Without proof your thread has no reason to exist. We can always pull server logs if needed, you just need to provide a time-frame for the specific logs. As for the claim you have about master toast, do you have proof besides that screen shot. If you do feel free to post them and we will review the case.

I assume this happened in ZE so I am not aware of the actual rules for camping that kind of spots however I do not believe you should be kicked for that. Let's just wait until master toast posts his side of the story.

P.S. People not involved please refrain to post in this thread.
  3. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Apr 10, 2011
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    wow skipp, i hope you know, in that same game, i kicked asdf (who is one of my friends) for breaking into the hatching room, and i dont mic spam, i curse yes, and i dont favor my friends, get your facts straight bud.
    im sure many many many people would vouch for me.

Another thing, you dont get kicked for standing there, you get kicked for glitching/going into the bottom of the map, i kicked Anal Gorrilla for it.

skipp, just stop raging and play.
  5. Mar 4, 2011
    He did kick asdf for breaking the door. Srsly toast doesnt curse in every sentence. He doesn't mic spam but he talks a lot I guess ( doesn't constantly hold on to his mic), he only holds on to his mic button when he talks :blink:
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    thank you bukkake <3
    also, that animation thing on ur siggy is fucked up XD
  7. Mar 25, 2011
    also skipp, please tell me who i banned for no reason?
    the last ban i did in the past... 2 or 3 weeks was to BuzzKill today for unmuting himself/spamming weapons/ignoring admins.
  8. Mar 29, 2011
    Lies ... U can curse whoever u want and ban any1 who curses u ... Anyway im too lazy to post everything in the right way.
    Its not gonna take long for ppl to understand that so till then .... :whistling:
  9. Mar 25, 2011
    skipp, if you really want my admin revoked, why dont you want to explain everything?
    and ur only mad at 3d cuz you cant shoot the zombie cage on voodoo anymore.
    and i dont "curse" at everyone and if someone "curses" at me i warn them before i do anything, because that is procidure.
    and what do u mean by "anyway im too lazy to post everything the right way"?
    by that do you mean you dont have proof of me doing anything wrong?
    by all means, make a demo of me following the rules :smile:
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    why are you kicking ppl for this....
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Then please don't waste our time. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.