Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion What's New? At the top.

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by D3adDawn, Mar 8, 2012

1. Feb 5, 2012
    When you hit fourms tab, you see under it What's New?
    When I click it, I thought it would bring me here, but instead, it brings me to the New Threads section.
    Just thinking it might cause a bit of confusion, maybe a rename to Latest Threads ?
  2. Feb 1, 2011

I think it'd be kinda lame to have a button solely to link to that thread. I guess changing it to "recent threads" wouldn't hurt, but I kinda figured that's what it was when I first tried out the new forums.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    "Latest Threads" wouldn't really fit as What's New isn't just latest threads, it's a combination.

What's New? - This section will display all new and unread threads, threads updated since your last visit as well as threads that weren't updated since your last visit but contain unread replies.
    Recent Threads - Similar to what's new, only this section displays only recently updated threads. It's the same content that the Recent Threads block displays at the top of the Forums, just with more threads listed.
    Recent Activity - Easily see all the recent happenings on the site, beyond just the messages posted. You can follow other users to get your own personalized news feed showing the content you want to see.