Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

whats the info to get on mumble?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by SoVeReIgN1, May 14, 2012

1. Jun 8, 2011
    Ive been searching the site for the mumble server info.. i know its something simple but i dont remember and i cant find it on the site...
  2. Dec 2, 2011
    Default port number 64738
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      • Dec 2, 2011
        it's been one of those really minor things on my ever-expanding to-do list yet is kinda tedious to do despite the simple result, so i've been putting it off. /lazy
      • Canadian Moose
        This message by Canadian Moose has been removed from public view. Deleted by Never Enough, May 14, 2012, Reason: You answered the question in my status.
        May 14, 2012
      • Dec 2, 2011
      • Jun 4, 2006
      • Dec 2, 2011
      • Nov 6, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006

[IMG]
        • Jun 8, 2011
          ya i checked the server page or it... figured it wlda been there... soooo good im glad i wasnt just overlooking it... (it looks good there)
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
            yeah it wasn't there initially because I had planned to make a live mumble server status on the sidebar or similar (this was mentioned back in the original news post for the new site). That has yet to be brought to fruition and might very well never see light so for now it'll live on the Servers page, where it will remain even if we do get a live status for it somewhere.