Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WHAT'S THIS I DON'T EVEN

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Colton, Sep 9, 2011

1. Mar 2, 2010
    You guys know I have to drop in every now and then. ;D

Ray: I still <3 you. Have my babies?
    Dani: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Kyle: ________________ < Intentionally left blank since you never respond. :neutral:
    Josh: I still stalk your pictures on FB.

I'm not sure who else is still left here, since I read a few posts about people leaving.
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Jun 4, 2006
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. Jun 10, 2011
  6. Sep 14, 2008
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    Kyle's right. You always drive-by chat me on FB.
  8. Jan 12, 2011
    Long time no see, Colton. Some things have changed since you were last here. Try not to mind the increased stupidity in abuse threads, drama on ZE, or zombie heads pinned on the wall. Also, we kinda set the rug on fire and redecorated the lounge. :tard:

Join us on Mumble sometime!
  9. Aug 18, 2006
  10. Mar 2, 2010
    Vadleon: Who's starting drama? They must not know me yet. ;x

Femme: I try to catch you when you're online. Your FB never shows you idle, so I don't know when you're there or not. After 5 or so minutes, I just assume that you're not around and sign off. I don't see Kyle posting anything in this thread. o_O

Brian: Your avatar matches you well. Sharpening your claws, and waiting for the right moment to go "EY BITCH!" [commences clawing eyes out]

Angel: Holy shit! I can't believe I forgot you in my original post. I guess I figured you might be one of the people that left, since I hadn't seen anything posted by you in the threads I read. I miss our late night conversations. You know, the ones where you say "Step into my office, and let's discuss your future." ;x