Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What's up all

Discussion in Introductions started by raiNN, Aug 10, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    What's going on Plaguefest? Someone took my in-game name raiN so I made my account raiNN. Most people on here will be familiar with me from the pF zombie escape server. Just wanted to drop in to say I will start posting here and will be buying Admin in the near future. A little about me: My name is Kevin and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing Counterstrike for about seven years now. I started playing 1.6 where I had a lot of fun and eventually got good enough to partake in competitive play (CAL/CEVO). Now I mostly play zombie escape and also dabble with other games like Battlefield and Left 4 Dead 2 currently. Besides my passion for video games (honestly who doesn't love video games?) I like hanging with friends, playing baseball/basketball, following fantasy football, snowboarding, lifting weights, long walks on the beach :razz:, and just generally anything that is a good time. See you all in-game.
  2. Apr 15, 2010
    Hello, fine day isnt it.
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    cheerio im a british man not waddup
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Hi, what's up with the NN
  5. Aug 10, 2011
    Someone was already registered with raiN so raiNN is the closest thing to my in-game name.
  6. Jul 3, 2011
    hello rainn ive seen you on Ze before nice to meet you :smile:
  7. Nov 19, 2010
    Nice to meet you welcome to pF forums! :thumbsup:
  8. Jun 25, 2011
    hope you enjoy the forums
  9. Oct 29, 2010

Seen you around a few times.
  10. Jul 14, 2011
    Welcome Welcome :banana: