Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

whats up, im Disturbed_one

Discussion in Introductions started by -Vindictive- Di$TuRbEd_0N3, Jan 23, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    Hey guys some of you know me already, trying to be more active in the pf site, so heres a little bit about me im a 21yr old male by the name of Robert livin in arizona, i work overnights and do my beat to keep the servers clean of rulebreakers. If therea anything else youd like to know feel free to ask in the comment sections below
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Hope you're enjoying your admin subscription so far. Nice to see you outside of the server as well!
    • Mar 10, 2014
      yea im enjoying it really well, and the community is great so far, also this is by far the most interactive forums i have seen thus far. planning to be an active member and will to my best to help out any way i can ^.^
    • Mar 10, 2014
      Hard to be called a necro when the post less than 24 hours old.

Also welcome welcome. ENjoy the stay. We got weasel cupcake and Beef milk.
    • Mar 10, 2014
      Thanks for the welcome ^^, sounds delish :grin:
    • May 31, 2012
    • Mar 10, 2014
      yea ive been on the server for a few years, joined community march of 2014, figured it was time to take on admin status , i really enjoy css ZM, and am tired of the players who try to push and bend the rules, its nice to be able to keep ZM clean and fun ^^
    • Aug 25, 2009
    • Jan 12, 2015
    • Aug 2, 2014
    • Mar 10, 2014
      untill recently i had misunderstood the term necro, i ~facepalmed~ when i figured it out cuz i shoulda put 2 and 2 together lol, fail on my part. oh well just a small bump in my learning curve, for i intend to stick around for quite some time
      Post Merged, Jan 25, 2015
      Cheers Mate[IMG][IMG]
    • Mar 10, 2014
      Finally worked up the courage to try out my map ideas, will pop in and out of Css, but will mostly be workin hard