Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

What's up with shroomforest?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by atxdragon, Jun 9, 2013

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Every time we play this map nearly everyone gets kicked off the butterfly on the first stage. Is this some kind of bug with anti-stack or is the map not working properly here?
  2. May 31, 2012
    The last time I played first stage it nuked all the players at the end. It was very strange because the map use to work just fine.
  3. Aug 12, 2012
    yep it just happen moments ago, only one person made it on when it takeoff
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    @Kyle never did happen before the anti-stack plugin :snowman:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      I have also seen this happen, after the anti-stack plug-in. I think it was last week actually.
    • May 31, 2012
      I noticed this not after the anti-stack program but after they fixed the zombies being able to clip edge warriors and griefers.
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Well, if it still happening, stand on the side to not get knocked off.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Honestly, you still win the level, and it is the easiest level of every ZE map. I don't see why it is such a big problem other than you get 100 points ...
    • Feb 21, 2007
      i've never encountered this problem while testing, it may have been something thats broken since then, given the updates How consistent is this? The map may need to be removed if its glitching ppl at the end or kicking players from the server...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Unless were running a new version out of no where land, it's probably a plugin that were running now that wasn't around until recently which is causing this to happen.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Kind of confused, why would a plugin masked out to only work on fellow players cause this? SourceMod would error out if it wasn't on just players due to the natives I'm using; Can you elaborate?
        Post Merged, Jun 9, 2013
        Ah, they only mean due to turbo physics, depending on your location on the platform, you can fall off easily due to the platform below you moving. Atleast this is what I've come to understand, it's possible I'm confused?
      • Mar 30, 2013
        The problem happens to EVERY SERVERS, its not the anti-stack plugin which make this bug. The map have problem maybe because of the SteamPipe update (in the previous version of Moria, the pilar was bugged, some times after the OB update i believe)
        there is only one survivor because there is only one player who go ahead of the chain, so he is stuck and can't fall of the butterfly
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • May 12, 2007
          I agree, no one plays ZE for points, they play for fun, if everyone has to die to move to the next level/stage then so be it, take one for the team.
        • May 31, 2012
          I have a demo of what we are describing since some of the management members have not seen this: occurs at time 4:40 ~ tic 18000.

No, someone has to live in order to go the next level. People pushed off the butterfly are nuked in the end. Not everybody is teleported off but a majority are. If 1-2 stay on there or hop on last moment then we can move on; if nobody makes it, we have to start at level one again.

Attached Files:

• May 12, 2007
          As far as I have seen in every instance at lest one person remains on the lift and I know it sucks for points but that one person is enough for me to remain content with a otherwise pretty great map.
        • Apr 12, 2012
          I've seen it several times when all CTs get pushed off the platform. Granted, there were less than 15 on the platform when it started moving, though.

Just do what I do - look for the "butterfly is leaving in 10 seconds" message, then jump at 9.5 seconds, and it will start moving while you're in the air. Then you land and it doesn't push you off xD Seriously, this works, and it makes you actually have to try for your points. The first level is shit easy anyway, might as well have something that makes you put forth a little effort.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • May 12, 2007
            Look at your accuracy sir....lol, let me know when your on next time we could use someone like you for da wins :cyclops:
          • Apr 12, 2012

Btw I did it like 3 or 4 hours ago when we played shroomforest :wink: