Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Whats with all the abuse from pf admins?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by PollyPrissyPants, Apr 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 11, 2011
    Seriously all I see is abusive admins and if people try to report it and its an admin that has donated and keeps donating nothing is really done.

And whats with the lag on some of the maps? Just because your running on a linux box dont mean you can just keep dropping servers on it.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    It would be nice if you included some proof and followed how to post an admin abuse claim.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    You are obviously drastically misinformed. I'm currently debating whether or not to spend my time typing up an appropriate and informative reply... not sure you deserve my attention, given the ignorance you display.
  4. Aug 18, 2006

Show me another ZM/ZE server that is as full as ours that does not lag. Please. Because trust me, you won't. We are running Two of these CPU's running on a 1gbit connection on a heavily tweaked Linux kernel to improve throughput with various plugins made to make syscalls less expensive since srcds is single threaded and is a major CPU whore. So unless you know what you're talking about, stfu. If you want to help, e-mail VALVe and tell them to optimize srcds so it's multithreaded. Until then, stop your bitching.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Just so we don't leave anything out, about admin abuse reports - if proof is provided, punishment will be dealt. We take all abuse reports seriously and have removed and/or demoted all admins who had legit reports against them. Hell, I removed one just last night and said admin even offered to pay double. Thing is, most "abuse" reports stem from players who were banned for breaking the rules and of course, these reports are all bullshit. I honestly cannot recall a single legit admin abuse thread that came from a player that was wrongfully banned.

On a side note, now that I re-read your post, you really just seem to be trolling.

[IMG]
  6. Aug 25, 2009
  7. Mar 13, 2010
    If you ever played with me, you'd know what aboose was... I mean this is very wrong and should be punished harshly!
  8. May 11, 2010
    Dude, I'd love to see you in-game. Just sayin'.
  9. Nov 25, 2010
Not open for further replies.