Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

whats wrong with zm2?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Super Mario, Dec 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    I have been playing zm2 today and every five minutes the server crashes. I asked retslag to fix it and he restarted it so everything went fine. Now it crashes again. Please help us fix the problem on zm2. Another thing, eople were calling me from all ovr the place, there were spaming,racism, people in illegal spots,.. etc and i couldnt even work on my map lol, there were no admins on. Please check the server zm2.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Wrong section, moved to Plague Servers -> CS:S -> Zombie Mod

Gonna throw Ray at this one since he touched ZM2 recently, not sure if what he did could be causing crashes - it's unlikely. Also is it actually crashing _every_ 5 minutes or are you drastically exaggerating?
  3. Aug 18, 2006

As far as the crashing issue goes, I fixed it earlier. It's been online ever since I fixed it and hasn't crashed since. I am not sure what he's going on about... :confused:
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    im serious D. It crashed like 9 times in a row every five minutes but after retslag fixed it it worked fine and now here we go again server crashes. U can ask retslag i told him that and i kept on telling him each 5 minutes that it crashes
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Retslag restarted the server. I fixed it. It was fixed for hours now. Not sure why you're just now posting that it was crashing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.