Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

When did you take your arrow to the knee?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by RainbowDash, Feb 21, 2012

1. Nov 16, 2011
    The title says it all. When did you take your first arrow to the knee? I took it watching this:
    Somebody had to do it.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    That post is irrelevant. therefore it is irrelevant.
  4. Jul 19, 2011
    I used to have fun on css... but then Ray and Rets took away Minas
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    Your post is completely irrelevant.... but anyways, I first learned of mine from people talking about it on here. Then I was linked to the video you posted.... I honestly think it's some childish joke that snowballed into a giant piece of useless shit. I don't understand how people think it's so funny, it's just some stupid line used over and over in a game. It got old the first week.
  6. Sep 30, 2011
    No one takes an arrow to the knee, it's just their "manly" way of saying they took a dick in the ass.
  7. Nov 29, 2010

He used to make arrow jokes to the knee, then he took a wobbajack to the asshole
  8. Nov 16, 2011
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Skyrim jokes used to be funny. Then they took an arrow to the knee.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Nov 16, 2011
        That one is very old my friend. I remember the first time i heard that one. Anyway you need to check out this video if you think arrow to the knee jokes are still funny
      • Jul 8, 2011
        I was going to finish this post, but i tolakssfdf asghdbm's,xcl
        *A giant dude picked me up started to yell at me then threw me across the room*
      • May 27, 2008
      • Mar 12, 2008

[IMG]
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 16, 2011
          Lol of the day my friend. I award you first prize and the key to my heart.
        • Jan 5, 2007
          It was funny when it was sort of an inside thing on the BethSoft forums, because it originated from in-game idle chatter that guards do when you're near them. Then everyone started reposting it everywhere and adapting it to things that made no sense, and it just got out of hand and is now something people use when they have nothing else. That video isn't even funny, since all that does is cause people to use it more.

It, along with every other overused meme, needs to just die in a fire and never be used again.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          I used to be a pretentious hipster, But then i took a mainstream to the knee
        • Feb 14, 2012
          Anyone else play through the WC3 campaigns and then the WoW story and actually feel sorry for Arthas?
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Not really. all he wanted is power. After that Stratholme thing, and what he did in Northrend, I was glad to put him out of commission.