Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

When you find a good spot...

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Joshy, Apr 27, 2014

1. May 31, 2012
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 12, 2014
      First, +1 for the dualie and knife skin (Despite the unfinished world model and we get pink and black checkerboards)

Second, This also happens when you setup the perfect cade or are just around complete noobs, no way to avoid it :frown:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 29, 2012
        I hate it sooooo much when that happens. Especially when it takes you a bunch of attempts to get to a good spot just to become a Zombie. Or when you have a group of people you trust with you and one noobie ends up in it and backstabs you all
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
      • Apr 24, 2012
        Happens to me a lot. Nice skins:thumbsup:
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I am pretty good at getting there now. I've never won a round there. Probably not as good of a spot as you believe. Definitely true that always happens when you find the one spot to rule them all.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Hate when this happens. Mostly when I have a nice cade set up.
      • Dec 27, 2012
        @Detonator and I tried to make a nice cade inside one of the white trucks, in this case the one close to the basement-entrance. Out of around 30+ tries in total, we've managed to make that cade about 2 times due to either one of us turning mother zombie, or people just mess shit up lol.
      • Feb 13, 2014
        I've seen a round won with someone there. If people don't notice you go there, you can probably get away with hiding there. However, it's becoming a more known/popular spot to go to that people expect it now and check there. If they know you are there it's easy for people to jump and get you. Especially with the level to which people jump in this server. Hard to defend as your vision is limited and you pretty much can't move without falling.

Super funny though @Joshy. It is always the way.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        What I hate more is when other humans follow you in the spot and they end up being infected and just back stab you. :reallypissed:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 26, 2012
          A good strategy in ZM is to either go to really hard secret spots eg flood button on Colossus, vault in Krusty Krab, speed suit in Clouds, etc. or to constantly move around the map from secret to secret. Seems to work well for me. If noobs follow me, they are likely gonna die, lol.
        • Apr 12, 2014
          Even on Clouds most people still don't even know how to get on the other platform (No speed suit) and if you even have 2 people up there it's quite easy to shoot zombies off
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Try bhopping to the Moonlight sign right behind it next :wink:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            They've been following a lot lately. They don't know that @Aprz and I aren't very static... There'll be maps on where I might switch spots 9-10 times or not even bother with hiding spots. But it was terrible the other day when I was trying to show our --bff-- crew some good spots and literally 25 random people would follow into one vent in base winter lol. I ended up letting them follow me to a random spot and then using my ztele key momentarily before zombie spawn :arrogant:
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 13, 2014

That box you made us crouch behind.. haha
              Post Merged, Apr 28, 2014
              That was so brutal on Base Winter. I can't count how many times I got stuck in something or someone trying to pfly.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Oct 11, 2012
                Pointing out, I'm the first non admin to post in this thread. Ya, take that thread hijack!
                • Artistic Artistic x 2
                • May 31, 2012
                  I told you we would win that round! Was I right or what @Secprotocol :beatup: !slay secprotocol, then !timebomb secprotocol, !ban secprotocol -1 "I was right!" :arrogant:
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  That guy found us. He just decided not to damage my gman suit. You were expendable.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • May 31, 2012
                    He ghosted us for sure, almost nobody ever finds me in that spot. People ghost me like crazy and I catch them on demo all the time... it's just not against the rules in ZM so I can't do anything about it :frown:
                  • Dec 30, 2006
                    Use dem bullets.
                  • May 31, 2012