Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where are all the admins at?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Disturbed_One, Apr 11, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2014
    I logged in for the first time in forever and there are players all over the place abusing the crouch spots by the entrance to the secret spot on zm_jailbreak. I went to check my friends list and all admins were offline. If admin wasn't paid for id return and clean up this mess.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 9, 2007
      You asked to come back, took content out of the Server Admin section then reposted it on some garbage site... Nice try.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        This wasn't at the garbage site I was going to? I don't remember seeing this.

Anyhoo: Some of the stuff in the SA section shouldn't even be a "secret" IMO. A guide on how to record demos or more intuitive ways to spot a hacker? It's useful for all, and there are many guides on the open internet anyways. I believe this material would be more effective in the greater forums... what cost it would be, right?
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 10, 2014
          I don't recall asking to return, and more importantly I asked for the information that I CREATED. while yes it was originally posted here, that information was rightfully mine as the author of the post. Either way the main point of this post was to let someone know that players were abusing illegal spots which as i see it is an act of service regardless of the affiliation i decided to side with. Therefore there's no need for your typical attitude kyle, get the stick out of your ass for once and be appreciative that i decided to alert you guys that something was happening in your server instead of give me shit for moving to GFL.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 26, 2016
            He is sort of right in that all the admins are on in the same time usually. Also, there aren't too many of us who are active.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            It's settled then, you give up all your aspirations and goals in life to be a 24/7 admin for us. Thanks Space, the community appreciates it!
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Jun 4, 2006
              I think Kyle's giving you shit because you told us you wanted access to the server admin forum content because you were helping some friends create their own server similar to ZM in a different game, when really you were helping GFL create their own ZM server in CS:S to directly compete with PF. I responded to your request by giving you the content you asked for, but I'm guessing this isn't what you really wanted as I didn't get a response or thanks in return. Your goal seemed to ultimately be to gain access to the private forums again, to take who knows what over to GFL.

http___plaguefestcom_conversations
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Programming King Programming King x 1
              • Apr 9, 2007
                Don't be a shit lord then and lie like you did directly above this post.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.