Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where can I download MP3?

Discussion in Music started by Trond, May 28, 2014

1. Jul 20, 2012
    I want to check out an album before I buy it. One of the album TPB didn't have a seeder.
    Years ago I used P2P apps, but today I don't know what will be installed on my computer if I google something, malware etc.
    Are there any good websites or something else than P2P?
  2. May 15, 2011
    We don't talk about this topic on the forums due to legal concerns. If you would like, add me on steam and we can figure out how to fix the problem.
  3. Apr 3, 2013
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 4, 2012
      • Feb 13, 2014
      • May 31, 2012
        I'm not understanding, you can't listen to the song on youtube to hear it?
      • Jul 20, 2012
        I actually found the album on Youtube so I was able to listen through it. I really want physical songs, but not if I don't like the album. If there is only a few good songs, and Best Of albums very often don't include all the songs I like the only option left is to buy MP3 and burn them myself. Where is best to buy online? Amazone? I don't have Mac so can't use Itune.
      • May 15, 2011
        You don't need a MAC to use iTunes. Go to the iTunes website and download the Windows version.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk