Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where has grape been?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Grape, Feb 19, 2014

1. Oct 24, 2013
  2. Feb 3, 2012
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Is there a point to this thread? If not, then it should probably be moved to no-count.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dec 30, 2006
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Oct 18, 2012
      • Dec 30, 2006
        273 pimples and increasing.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 18, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 11, 2011
            • Feb 24, 2011
              All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy, All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy All mapping and no play makes Luff a dull boy All mapping and no play makes Luff a dul boyAll mapping and no play makes Luff a dullboy All mapping andno play makes Luff a dullboyAll maping and no playmakes Luff a dullboyAll mapping and no play makes Luff a dullboyAllbeavers must die All mapping andno playmakes Luff adullboyAll mappingand no play makes Luff adullboy All mappingand no play makes Luff adullboyAllmappingand no play makesLuffadullboyAllmappingand no play makesLuffadullboy.Allmappingand no playmakesLuffadullboy Allm appingand no play makesLu ffadullboy Allm apingandnop laymak esLu ffadullb oy

williamdafuck
              • Funny Funny x 1
                Luffaren, Feb 19, 2014 Last edited by Luffaren, Feb 19, 2014
              • May 11, 2011
                Can we have a creepy rating for this please.
              • Jun 11, 2012
                OY YOU CHUBBY CHASER DONT BE STEALING MY IDENTITY. THIS IS WHAT LITERALLY LIQUID MAKES ME. I AM AINSLEY HARRIOT REPRESENTATION IN HUMAN FORM.

[IMG]
              • Oct 24, 2013
                Sorry I was too messed up to reply, but there was a point to this thread.

I really did just spend a week in the mental ward. I honestly made it because I thought you guys might get mad that I wasn't on as an admin doing my job.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Oct 18, 2012
                  Dude... We have so many new fucking admins. Don't even worry.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Oct 24, 2013
                      Good, I came out with a new outlook on life. I was diagnosed with bipolar with anxiety. My main problems were unbelievable rage, depression and anxiety.

I had a really close brush with death in there because I had a bad reaction to a medication called Buspar.
                      I was sitting in a group meeting then all of a sudden my chest became incredibly tight, my hands and arms went numb and I just melted through my chair onto the floor.
                      All I could say was "I'm going down...I am going to blackout...somebody help". I'm not sure if I lost consciousness but it was pretty freaky.

The biggest thing I decided I want to do is help other people that went through my situation. I've done a lot of really risky stuff that could have gotten people killed or myself killed in the past. So when I came to the conclusion I was tired of doing stupid things I checked myself in before I was arrested or baker acted.

You wouldn't believe the diversity in those places.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Feb 2, 2013
                        I've had something similar happen to me before. Scary shit because I had no idea as to what was going on, so I began to panic and things went from there! It's great to know you're doing great, though. I have been wondering where you've been, lol. :smile:
                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Oct 24, 2013
                          Thanks, lystina. Lol my top number for my blood pressure was 170!!!
                        • Sep 15, 2012
                          • Funny Funny x 1