Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where has Steez gone???

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Capital Steez, Apr 3, 2015

1. Dec 30, 2014
    Hey. Some people might know me, and some might not. But lately people have been messaging me asking me where I've been so I thought I'd just post a thread about it. For those who don't know me, I used to be an admin about a month ago. Anywho, I had a little accident and I wasn't playing much. And then I ran into some financial issues as well which is why I am no longer admin. I will admit I miss playing on the server =P Everyone you run into on the server is great. It's very humble in general. Hopefully things will be brighter for me in the future and I hope to come back and help out on the server. Thank you everyone for being a part of the community and for taking me in as well. =) Feel free to add me or message me if you want to talk. :smile:

~ Steez
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 3, 2013

[IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
        Sicachu, Apr 3, 2015 Last edited by 4-Leaf Clover::Sicachu::, Apr 3, 2015
      • Feb 25, 2014
      • Feb 21, 2007
        we miss you, and glad to see you back! Captain :smile:
        [IMG]
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 7, 2014
          "Everyone you run into on the server is great. It's very humble in general."
          Hahahaha nice one buddy xD :beer:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            Good to hear from you steez! Hope things get better for you in life! Sorry to hear about your current situation. Just always look to the future and never stop giving all that you can, despite what bad you may go through! See you around! :smile:
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Dec 30, 2014
              Thanks for the support and for staying positive with me guys! Means a lot. :thumbsup::wave:
              • Like Like x 1