Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where is everyone?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Luffaren, Oct 6, 2011

1. Feb 24, 2011
    I've noticed that the ze servers have been majorly underpopulated lately and i demand an explanation.
    Under these past days i've checked in the server browser and seen around 2-9 players on pF ze while i've pretty much never seen anyone on ze2.
    I might just be unlucky or does everyone play while i sleep? those damn timezones.

yu-no-guy
    Y U NO HERE?
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    School started for a lot of people including me. It is hard for people to balance them together. I'm on almost every day though and there are a few who do the same thing.
  3. May 28, 2011

August and October are always quiet months for the Internet.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Most people right now are in school or work, later tonight there will be more people online, it happens not like summer where people are free to spend as much time as they like playing vidya games.
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, I believe it gets busier on Sunday evenings
  6. Sep 22, 2010
    TOO MANY PAPERS, TOO MANY EXAMS[IMG]
  7. Feb 18, 2011
  8. Oct 29, 2010
  9. Feb 18, 2011
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    The servers always take a hit this time of the year, get more populated around late November and then pick up until mid January.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the active days of the week. Saturday and Sunday go all day. Thursday and Friday are when they get out of school.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    It's all Holidays and School that need to be factored. Weekend/Near Weekend always have a better population. Monday - Wednesday are the worse =\
  13. Oct 29, 2010
  14. Aug 8, 2011
  15. Mar 26, 2011