Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Where's Host Zombie?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Top Secret, Sep 28, 2011

1. Jan 11, 2011
    I just want to know why did u guys removed the zombie "Host Zombie" and i don't want answers (please) like: "Oh, new zombies were added and we had to remove Host Zombie." Because 4 people already said this to me.
    That was my favorite zombie!
    (I know it's been a long time ago, but i still want to know).
    Thank you,

Top Secret
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    What did The Host Zombie look like again?
  3. Mar 20, 2011
    I was wondering that too, a crispy, a headcrab...
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    HOLD ON, since I haven't been on CSS for a few days now, please choose one of the following zombies that best describes "The Host Zombie"

a. Default zombie. Lost its head (i think), has a very bad case of scoliosis, has clown-shoes very disproportional to its body, just plain fugly yet lovable. . .

b. Mother Crispy? The fried variety? (I noticed Mother Crispy has been missing for a while too. I miss that zombie and its burnt charm. -__-)

c. Zombified CT with a FUCKING MASSIVE headcrab, complete with flea legs on its head.

d. Retarded yet buff version of Davy Jones.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
  6. Oct 29, 2010

I lol'ed at your avatar. lol
  7. Aug 8, 2011
    i think its cause tech known removed it though I'm not sure. it was removed from th tech known so maybe we had to remove it too :fakenopic:
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    Either it was removed for being absurdly OP as it had an ungodly rapid rate of heal and very little knockback or it was giving the server tech issues.

By rapid I mean about 200hp/s.
  9. Jun 23, 2010
    I think the Host is replace with Mother Zombie since they sounds more better.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    Those settings don't come with the skins, they are defined by the roots.
  11. Aug 8, 2011
  12. Jul 14, 2010

The one on the far left. Not sure why it was removed, possibly it had a large size.
  13. Jan 21, 2011
    It may have been too similar to the Cthulhu zombie. Both are buffed versions of the headcrab zombie if I remember correctly.