Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Which map would you like to see be won?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Kloud, Dec 4, 2013

Which of the following maps do you wanna see beaten?

Minecraft Adventure 6 vote(s) 15.0%
Skyrim V4 4 vote(s) 10.0%
Taboo Carnation 6 vote(s) 15.0%
UT2004 Convoy 16 vote(s) 40.0%
Fapescape 6 vote(s) 15.0%
Lila Panic 2 vote(s) 5.0%
  1. Apr 3, 2013
    When I hosted the ZE event a few weeks ago, I got requested by a few people to do an event like that, but on other maps.
    The event was quite successfull, but the map was proven to be way too hard. I'm not hosting anymore events this year, but expect one to come near late January or early February. Reason for this is I don't wanna host too many "fast" events, i'd rather wait awhile.

But there are many maps that people have requested me to host, so I wanna ask this out: What map out of these do you most want to be beaten? Poll ends Monday the 8th december, so vote or something, idk.

(Sorry for spamming threads, dont ban me, Brian)
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 20, 2012
      With a good team skyrim taboo and convoy are easy. I dont would consider lila as eventmap. Fapescape endboss 2 hard plz fix.
      So theres minecraft left. But im not really into minecraft.

So lets beat taboo in the contest time and make envio proud.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      I'm mostly playing PlanetSide 2 now, so the only maps I'd come for is Convoy, and maybe (maybe) taboo.
      Also, I started using my mic in PS2, so I guess if I come for the event, I'll use it there as well.
    • Jun 11, 2012

Also I might host something where I'll come in, give some prize, then dissapear since CSS is not pro enugh & 2 easy. I am thinking about doing an event with couple of donator and some free games. Hopefully if my time is exactly like I planned it to be, something after the 21st of Dec.
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 28, 2013
      UT for the win. The farthest we got on this maps was the boss on the last stage (when I derped in leading because I didn't know you had to shoot the head of the vehicle when the mg turrets start).
    • Jul 20, 2012
      There is a boss? I think I have only seen level 2.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Remember: this will happen only if I come for the event, which has 60% chance to happen if it's Convoy, 20% if it's Taboo and 5% if it's any other map (0% for Mako/Para/Mountain/Icecap). Though, these chances will be increased if the PS2 servers are down at the moment when the event begins. Then the chances will be next: 90% for Convoy, 50% for Taboo, 15% for any other map (0% for Mako/Para/Mountain/Icecap).

SubDelt@ & Co.
      "Breaking your dreams like nobody else."

You always have to shoot the head part, not only when turrets start raping asses.

Well, yes. I remember there was a video on YouTube with pF failing it hard.
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
        SubDelt@, Dec 4, 2013 Last edited by SubDelt@, Dec 4, 2013
      • Sep 30, 2013
        I am only gonna say the maps I think we need to beat from the list above (If I havn't played the map or I have no experience whatsoever than I am not gonna list it)
        1. Fapescape, the final boss is op as fuck and no server has ever beaten it (besides this one time we went on a server with Kim and he gave us infinite health and ammo).
        2. Lila panic, not sure if anyone has beat this recent version but whatever
        3. Skyrim, this map is actually easy, you just need about 3/4 of the team to have brains (the other 1/4 will die before the boss anyways)
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          I would like to see a nice team with good teamwork on UT Convoy, but I could say the same for Taboo. A lot of fail happens with these maps and seeing a good team go through each level is well worth it. I like the all out defending in taboo, it's my kind of map, but somehow UT took the edge over Taboo. I would really like to see a win in UT. My third choice is Minecraft Adventure simply because I haven't seen any server beat this map nor have I seen us (PlagueFest) get to the last level, maybe once if that.
          So atm for me it's: UT Convoy-->Taboo-->Minecraft Adventure

Not gonna vote yet just in case I decide to switch up my opinion and go with Taboo.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 1, 2012
            where's deathstar, rollermine and icecap in that poll?

also, Hydreigon, no, don't talk about icecap v3 kthx
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 21, 2007
              i erased all other votes, because, well mine is the only one that counts.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Apr 28, 2013
                0_o. I wasn't going to talk about that version and NOW that you mentioned it, I'm going to kill you on the orange in v3 with the pirate ship easter egg.
              • Feb 3, 2012
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Apr 3, 2013
                  I was hoping people to not vote Convoy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fapescape is hard as fuck, last boss' ragemode is insane.
                  Skyrim V4, as Rexy said, can easily be won. But someone requested that map as an option.
                • Nov 17, 2012
                  What about Biohazard Manor or Surf Facility? Or even StarGate :grin:
                  Classics maps ftw!
                • Mar 30, 2012
                  Minecraft Adventure - Noope, not gonna happen.
                  Skyrim V4 - Doable, with a decent team.
                  Taboo Carnation - Not gonna happen. Unless we try-hard like fucking hell & get the doc killed. (Possible, though.)
                  UT2004 Convoy - I don't see us beating this version of Convoy. Either not enough time, or dedication.
                  Fapescape - Ex3 Boss is ridiculous. Nope.
                  Lila Panic - Doable, but I don't see people would be interested in this.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012
                    Last time I played Taboo we got to the end of Level 2. We all died on the chopper. Very possible.
                    Same with UT. Couple weeks ago we reached the last level and the only reason we didn't win was because nobody knew where to shoot the boss at the end. It's possible, I can see us getting to there again.