Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Which maps would you like to see on ZM again?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Orange, Nov 19, 2013

Which maps would you like to see on ZM again? Please take a vote!

zm_AnotherUglyZMap_v1e 10 vote(s) 20.0%
zm_westwood_final 14 vote(s) 28.0%
zm_pulse_templeofdoom_pf2 ** 13 vote(s) 26.0%
zm_firewall_samarkand_v3 *** 14 vote(s) 28.0%
zm_abstractchode_pyramid3 *** 11 vote(s) 22.0%
zm_FireWaLL_forest_outpost_v2b 12 vote(s) 24.0%
zm_fw_adept_pf01 *** 14 vote(s) 28.0%
zm_farm3_nav72_unlim 11 vote(s) 22.0%
zm_an_jailbreak_miniV1 *** 15 vote(s) 30.0%
zm_idm_hauntedhouse_v2_pF * 16 vote(s) 32.0%
zm_biology_v2_pf 8 vote(s) 16.0%
zm_choddarena4 * 11 vote(s) 22.0%
zm_lila_wow_style__v1 ** 14 vote(s) 28.0%
zm_goldstar_sv2 8 vote(s) 16.0%
zm_temple_v3pf *** 17 vote(s) 34.0%
zm_officerush_betav7 * 11 vote(s) 22.0%
zm_officeattack_b5a 11 vote(s) 22.0%
ATIX HOPACOPTER********** 29 vote(s) 58.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    Hi! This is Orange, nice to meet you. So, I would like some of these maps re-added to ZM and we're going to have to take a vote to see which maps could be re-added. You may vote for MORE THAN ONE. PLEASE DON'T JUST FUCKING VOTE BECAUSE IT SOUNDS "COOL". ACTUALLY TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HOW THE MAP LOOKS LIKE FIRST, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DON'T VOTE FOR ALL OF THEM, AND CHOOSE CAREFULLY!

- The ones with the star ( * ) next to them are my personal favorites.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      Orange, Nov 19, 2013 Last edited by Orange, Nov 19, 2013
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Any links or pictures of the map? Only one I know is lila_wow, and I didn't really like that map personally. Or a description of the map would be nice.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I just copy and pasted each to google or search on GameBanana. Fast, quick, and easy.
      Post Merged, Nov 19, 2013
      Am I suppose to make how many votes is maxed out? Because I think I fucked up on something lol. It's getting to 100% too quickly.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • May 11, 2011
        I would like chodda's maps back they were fun.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I also vote for ATIX heli but then I can't vote again!
      • Apr 3, 2013
        • Agree x 1
        • Funny x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Zing! x 1
        • Good Idea x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Many more would have voted for ATIX, but because ATIX was added in 30 minutes after the thread was posted, there are less votes due to being unable to vote again, but I do support Atix Helicopter.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          So I searched Game Banana for the maps. If I couldn't find the map on Game Banana, I looked on my hard drive for it. If I had it, I took one screenshot and uploaded that. Hope that helps you vote for maps that you may be interested in or maybe put a name to maps you have played before.

zm_AnotherUglyZMap_v1e
          zm_westwood_final
          zm_pulse_templeofdoom_pf2
          zm_FireWaLL_Samarkand
          zm_abstractchode_pyramid3
          zm_FireWaLL_forest_outpost_v2b
          zm_fw_adept_pf01
          zm_farm3_nav72_unlim
          zm_an_jailbreak_miniV1
          zm_idm_hauntedhouse_v2_pF
          zm_biology_v2_pf
          zm_choddarena4
          zm_lila_wow_style__v1
          zm_goldstar_sv2
          zm_temple_v3pf
          zm_officerush_betav7
          zm_officeattack_b5a
          zm_atix_helicopter
          • Informative Informative x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Thank you very much, Aprz, for taking your time to find all the maps that are available for preview. Really appreciate it.
            • Like Like x 2
            • Jun 19, 2013
            • Mar 12, 2008
              inb4 anything on this list will even be considered. A lot of these maps were removed due to glitches or major illegal spots, or some stupid reason or being boring and unplayed (mostly the boring option IMO since a few of those make me taste blood)

If they somehow get re-added I can guarantee they'll only last about a month or so before they're taken back down.

don't get me started on choda maps :sick:
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 8, 2013
                just a note about zm_lila_wow_style__v1. it's extremely poorly optimized (barely any func_details, hollow box around the map to deal with leaks etc., all the classic mistakes) and I get terrible fps even in single player. the map probably shouldn't be considered until someone fixes it (don't look at me).

I voted for the others that I recognize or that I think look fun.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Sep 7, 2010
                  Only voted for atix... I want the old version of haunted house back as well, the newer version can continue to rot in map hell for all I care.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    If i remember it was like a constant 30fps when it was on the server, but it wasn't TOO bad. It's also on ZMP, and played it recently when we got the population up to 20 players or so.

Uhhh:
                    If there were glitches that really killed the server, they would be removed individually. Yes, some of them were removed because of major illegal spots *cough AnotherUglyZMap cough*. But you are right, they were removed due to lack of play. Some of them were just forgotten about and not ever nominated and played. Samarkand was always a popular one (i think moxinru nominated it a lot before he was banned) and players typcially seemed to enjoy it. The point of the poll is to see what maps people want back. Sure, it's not guarantee. You don't even play ZM that much, so you don't know how boring it really is with the selection of maps there already are... Many players would agree that there are a ton of maps on there that should have been removed in that cleaning (looking at you zm_worlds -_-)Lastly, With the exception of 4 or 5 maps of that list, they all had 1 illegal spot or less, so i dont think "lots of illegal spots" was the reason there.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Jul 14, 2010
                      Officerush and officeattack are the worst maps ever and kill the server everytime they come on, are you kidding me. Atix is the only map there that gets my vote.
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Dec 27, 2012
                        Atix.
                      • Feb 27, 2012
                        Here's a link to the rest that you couldn't find, and all the different atix maps i had. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzfb3wxjp2oiv80/zm maps.rar
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Useful Useful x 1