Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Which maps...

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Cam, Dec 1, 2007

1. Posts
    Right, we're getting a new server soon, this obviously means that the hardware will be better, and we'll be able to up the number of slots.

As you may or may not know, certain maps only have around 32 spawn points, such as zm_hopital_remix_b2. How can you tell? You can tell, assuming the server is full, by everyone having to type !ztele, because you spawn inside someone else.

Can you all compile a list of maps that have the spawn point problem? It will be appreciated. I shall be adding new spawns points within the week.

The current list consists of:

2. Jun 4, 2006
    If you edit the spawns aren't you going to have to edit the map name so it DL's your new version to the clients?
  3. Posts
    Nah, just some code

// Spawn points for map de_dust
    // Spawn points for team index 2 (info_player_terrorist)
    "1"	"1376 3168 -112	0 180 0"
    "2"	"1200 3504 -96	0 180 0"
    // Spawn points for team index 3 (info_player_counterterrorist)
    "1"	"160 -1712 90	0 112 0"
    "2"	"176 -1600 90	0 83 0"
  4. Feb 3, 2007
    I will work on what i can since i have no more time for any assistance on weekdays no more. But will point this topic to other admins and we will go thru the maps that will need more spawn points etc.

I say just add 64 spawn points just to be safe overall if possible.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    65 to be totally safe :smile:
  6. Feb 3, 2007
    Yea ^^
  7. Posts
    Come on people, I need this list.
  8. Feb 3, 2007
    Punisher is working on the maps and making sure they all have 64 spawn points.. So i guess the issue is covered.
  9. Oct 27, 2007
    yeah consider it covered, but as got hospital remix, im gonna have to add to it, maybe copy and paste the entire map and flip it that way those doors in the back of ct spawn will
    lead to another side, which will be exactly the same, that way we have more then enough spawn points, and no one has to b@@ch and cry about spawning into another person :thumbsup: but..... if you think a basment or someshyt should just be added hit me up and give me some idea's my msn is chris-18m@hotmail.com, or my steam is chris20407.
    add me and we'll talk about your idea, and i'll talk to who ever else(umbrella/jen) and yeah we'll see what happens
  10. Feb 3, 2007
    That is indeed a good idea :thumbsup:
  11. Louiseville_Drugdeal
    This message by Louiseville_Drugdeal has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Dec 16, 2015, Reason: spam, necro posting.
    Dec 16, 2015