Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

which server you would like to see in the near future.

Discussion in Future Servers started by Mr. Hanky, Feb 1, 2011

which server do you want most?

lila_panic 24/7 26 vote(s) 51.0%
zombiemod reload 25 vote(s) 49.0%
  1. Oct 22, 2010
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Take this poll seriously. This poll will determine which new Zombie server we get in the immediate future.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    If it's between a 24/7 panic server or a reload server, I have to go with a reload server.

A panic server will be popular for a month or two at most, before it ends up losing popularity and just getting closed down like some of the previous ideas. A reload server would give the regular ZM players somewhere to go if they don't like having unlimited ammo on our current servers. Yes, it would take more work to get set up than a panic server, but as a long-term investment it would have a higher chance of being successful.
  4. Oct 21, 2010
    Reaper has PF ever had a lil panic server? I dont recall ever seeing one. Now I am pretty sure we had a re-load server that did not do so well in the past.

Taz
  5. Dec 17, 2010
  6. Jul 14, 2010
  7. Jun 4, 2006
  8. Posts
    LILA PANIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY
  9. Oct 21, 2010
    My bad. I thought I saw in another thread that said there was a re-load server and it did not do to well. I will try to dig that thread up.
    Go-lil panic :biggrin:

Taz
  10. Oct 21, 2010
    Ok I found the thread that shows that PF had a reload server.
    This postwas made by Ray.

"It's been done in the past and it failed, but then that was a long time ago and the community was significantly smaller than it is now. We could give it another try if enough people agree. Would be easy to make as well. It would be as simple as copying the current ZM server and making minor configuration changes.

What could be problematic are weapons with smaller mags (rifles, for example) - Could potentially increase the mag size of these weapons to make them more useful".

Taz
  11. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, there was a post made about it, but that server was back when PF began I believe, when the community was smaller then it is now.

I too voted for Reload, gives a more strategic level to zm where you need to have good cades or a good camping spot, because you can't just stand out in the open and continously shoot the zombies.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    I still never remember us attempting a reload server... :blink: I must have been gone...
  13. Feb 1, 2011
  14. Oct 21, 2010
    I just wanted to say thanks to Toxic and Ray for putting lil panic on the ticket. I figured a little ass kissin wont hurt. :whistling: lol

Taz
  15. Nov 30, 2010
    I would vote for a lil_panic server. I think they're fun because they're so fast paced and the rounds go by pretty quick. The map is balanced and either the humans or the zombies can end up winning depending on a number of factors such as zombie spawns, cade placement, and skill of players (noobs/vets.)
  16. Oct 22, 2010
    personally i wouldn't mind seeing either as i would play them both, looking forward to the server being up, whichever one it may be
  17. Jun 26, 2010
    being completely honest here. i don't think we should waste resources on either of these.
  18. Jan 30, 2011
    @ Mightymoose Majority of the time there aren't anyone with cades, they are just camping in rooms with their m249's and p90's just wasting the zombies. I've only come across a few rooms that have been used as cades, the first room on the left in first hallway and the room with the vent entrance as well as the door entrance, and maybe that other one at the very end of the hall on the last hallway at the back of T spawn.

Just wondering, how long will the poll last for? There doesn't seem to be a date that says when the poll will end.
  19. Aug 13, 2010
    I second billy's reply. I think we need a wcs.
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    I agree, but the new server plaguefest got can hold so much lol, are argument is invalid D=